Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
So remember that Pokémon Ranger game? Remember how you had to juggle Rayquaza to win? And remember that Manaphy scenario? And remember that butt Snorlax who was only actually a challenge because Fearow sucks? Good times.

So remember that Pokémon Ranger game? Remember how you had to juggle Rayquaza to win? And remember that Manaphy scenario? And remember that butt Snorlax who was only actually a challenge because Fearow sucks? Good times.
Which Pokemon Ranger game?

Remember Salamence? I do. I actually started my game over from the beginning because I thought I did something wrong before Salamence. But no, Salamence is just a jerk.
I also recall Entei and Steelix similarly being jerks, too...
(I still think that Manaphy was worth it, though.)

A bit of a discussion interruption but I'd like your thoughts. Who out of the new megas would you prefer to have the most? For me, it would be Altaria, Sableye or, most of all, Gallade.

Slowbro is the only new one I'm really interested in. Maybe Diancie, if I can get my hands on one.

But, to be honest, the only "new" Mega that I'm likely going to use is Mega Latias.

Remember Salamence? I do. I actually started my game over from the beginning because I thought I did something wrong before Salamence. But no, Salamence is just a jerk.
I also recall Entei and Steelix similarly being jerks, too...
Salamence was fine so long as you could draw circles fast enough and avoid the Hyper Beams before the Earthquake happened. Entei was fine so long as you had a good Water-type at the beginning. Vaporeon was amazing at this. And Steelix was a jerk, but one loop of Fighting counted as four normal loops, so that helped. Kyogre stop using Surf.

Mega Sableye just has red eyes and is holding a large gem. Slowbro got ate. I never got any of the gen 6 event legendaries, and I would do something for one.

Slowbro is the only new one I'm really interested in. Maybe Diancie, if I can get my hands on one.

But, to be honest, the only "new" Mega that I'm likely going to use is Mega Latias.
Honestly, I'm not too interested in Diancie. And I forgot about Slowbro, I'd probably use one of them as well.

A bit of a discussion interruption but I'd like your thoughts. Who out of the new megas would you prefer to have the most? For me, it would be Altaria, Sableye or, most of all, Gallade.
Tabunne. *shot for Japanese name* Fine, geez, Audino. As Gen 5's friendly (unless it's level 20, then it's a jerk) Metal Slime, I really appreciate it and really like it. So I'm glad it's getting a mega.

Tabunne. *shot for Japanese name* Fine, geez, Audino. As Gen 5's friendly (unless it's level 20, then it's a jerk) Metal Slime, I really appreciate it and really like it. So I'm glad it's getting a mega.
Audino? Eh... I don't find myself liking its new Mega.

I'm sorry. I thought Audino was the biggest fail in gen5. I absolutely hate it's sprite/model/look. The mega isn't so bad, though.

I own every game since FireRed, minus Ruby, Sapphire, LeafGreen and Pearl. I beat HeartGold in the first three days of it's release and Black 1 in it's first week of release. Those two things are probably my crowning achievements of beating the games the fastest. Ever since I pre-ordered HG/SS I had to get both versions. I really like every generation except Gen 1, because the Gen 1 games are terribly glitchy, unbalanced and whatnot.

I own every game since FireRed, minus Ruby, Sapphire, LeafGreen and Pearl. I beat HeartGold in the first three days of it's release and Black 1 in it's first week of release. Those two things are probably my crowning achievements of beating the games the fastest. Ever since I pre-ordered HG/SS I had to get both versions. I really like every generation except Gen 1, because the Gen 1 games are terribly glitchy, unbalanced and whatnot.
Gen 1 was the first generation; I love it the most.

In other news, OR and AS. Thoughts? What about the rumoured Delta Emerald?

Gen 1 was the first generation; I love it the most.

In other news, OR and AS. Thoughts? What about the rumoured Delta Emerald?
I've seen a lot of people saying they're getting Alpha Sapphire. It saddens me, is there no Magma or Groudon love? But yeah, it's Omega Ruby for me. After all, I got Ruby as a kid.
No, it's so Zeta slow Emerald, and it's a combination of X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire.
hectopascals

In all honesty, though, Archie is a lot less... nazal than Maxxie. Dexter for best antagonist.

Back
Top Bottom