Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
lusamine is MOST insane villain in pokemon.

seriously, first freezing pokemon, entering ultra space, now WHAT???, look at this.
WPVh0b5.jpg

it fused with a ultra beast.

just gonna post here so that i start getting alerts again
That's not required in order to get alerts. You just need to view the most recent page, and that'll get it done.

So does anyone have any single battle suggestions for the Battle Tree? I'm considering Rick Gastly Mega Gengar and Ditto. Any suggestions for the third member?

just gonna post here so that i start getting alerts again

As Ai above stated, you do not need to post on a Thread in order to get alerts. Viewing the most recent page should enable alerts to work again for a Thread you're watching. You can also hit "Watch Thread" at the top right if you are not already watching a Thread to get alerts from it.

Now for the topic, I'm long overdue on a status update.

Loved the Story of the game, along with the game overall. Lusamine being the main antagonist of the game was very interesting and I loved her fight with her fusing with the Nihilego she caught earlier for your 2nd battle with her. It is my hope that we will get to see more Ultra Beast Lore in the Pokemon Universe overall, and more cases like Lusamine's of fusing with Pokemon to enhance their battle team. I always love it when characters fuse with monsters, and in this case being Pokemon, to become monstrous themselves. Possibly because it is a desire of mine.

Team Skull was a great Villainous Team this generation. Rather than a Team that is bent on taking over/changing/destroying the World/Universe seen with many other Teams. It is just instead about a Team of Outcasts who couldn't handle the Island Challenge who end up getting roped into serving the Aether Foundation, because of how they can get stronger under them, while doing the dirty work for the foundation.

Currently trying to complete the Pokedex and maybe capture a Shiny Pokemon. It has to be my favorite Pokemon game yet. With this generation coming very close to being the best Generation in the Pokemon Series.

That's not required in order to get alerts. You just need to view the most recent page, and that'll get it done.

So does anyone have any single battle suggestions for the Battle Tree? I'm considering Rick Gastly Mega Gengar and Ditto. Any suggestions for the third member?
Smeargle with endeavor, extreme speed, destiny bond, shadow sneak, and a focus sash. Make sure that it's slow, otherwise it won't work.

Uh...that's if you're just trying to grind BP. For fun I don't know what to suggest.

I've been playing Pokemon since '08

Alolan Ninetales is my favorite Pokemon, but Celesteela is a close second. My favorite generation is Gen 5, although Gen 7 is way up there.

There are some Pokémon I really like in gen 5, but overall it's by far my least favorite generation. I feel that almost the entirety of the newly introduced Pokémon species that generation should have been "Unovan Forms" rather than new Pokémon; I wish that the concept of regional forms had started in generation 3, rather than waiting for 7.

There are some Pokémon I really like in gen 5, but overall it's by far my least favorite generation. I feel that almost the entirety of the newly introduced Pokémon species that generation should have been "Unovan Forms" rather than new Pokémon; I wish that the concept of regional forms had started in generation 3, rather than waiting for 7.
It was sorta introduced in gen 4 with Shellos.

Last edited:
It was sorta introduced in gen 4 with Shellos.
Shellos/Gastrodon really doesn't count, the East/West coast variations are completely identical in terms of movepool/typing/stats. No matter how similar the two typings are between a Pokemon and its regional variant or if they have identical stats (in the case of Dugtrio/Marowak), at least they have different movepools.

What shiny pokemon do you have, I currently only have shiny Alolan Rattata in Pokemon Sun, but in Omega Ruby and Pokemon Y, I've caught about 20-ish.

Shinies obtained in my first sun playthrough:
-Sylvally(Wonder trade, possibly cloned. It went into bank though.)
-Cyndaquil(Wonder trade, this one may have been accidental due to the similarities to the regular.)
-Mareanie(Breeding, no masuda)
-Magikarp(Breeding, with masuda)
-Beldum(Breeding, with masuda)

I think I had one more, but I can't remember what it was. I'm currently in the middle of my second playthrough of sun, so I don't want to hop onto bank to check.

Prior to this, my only shiny had been a Pikachu in Y.

Edit: Other shiny is a ditto caught using SOS battle.

Funny enough, I never ran into any shinies after obtaining the shiny charm before my reset.

Last edited:
My shinies:
-Toucannon (My favorite shiny of all time, but I don't know why) SOS without shiny charm.
-Karrablast - Found in my playthrough of alpha sapphire, it was a random encounter, I had never even encountered that Pokemon before either.
-Rowlet Only 72 Eggs
- Comfey Once again a fast hunt with only 12 SOS encounters!
-Oricorio Good luck chain broken, took a whopping 527 SOS encounters.
-Sandshrew Pretty fast, 82 SOS encounters.
Currently Hunting:
N/A

I'm trying to obtain the shiny charm, but it's a slow process, I'm currently at 51% completion, if you have an tips send me them.

EDIT 1: Obtained Rowlet, Comfey, Sandshrew, and Oricorio.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom