Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
I have Pearl, Black, White 2, X, Omega Ruby, Sun, Ultra Sun. My Friend Code is
upload_2019-1-24_17-21-56.png

[doublepost=1548372153,1548372121][/doublepost]also i am most familiar with Unova, as i started in Black

Those are 3DS games, support for those haven't ended yet
Guess I got confused by the Trainer Card featuring Nate from BW2.

*links to literally any emulator that a mainline pokemon game is on and a mon game for that system*

thats the only way you download it without spending money on a 3ds, GBA, or DS, and the mon game. And GBA games can't even be downloaded, and i dont think gen four and five can to (on original console)

Nintendo did successfully stop multiple rom/emulator sites from posting roms for games on Nintendo systems, but they're still out there. I don't recommend it though, as the remaining sites are particularly shady and you can just buy the games/systems online or used at GameStop for pretty reasonable prices. It's far less buggy and more enjoyable when you get it legit, anyway. The DS and DS Lite can play both DS games (obviously) as well as GameBoy, GBC, and GBA games, and the 3DS/2DS (*new* variety or standard) can play regular DS games in addition to 3DS titles, and a used standard 2DS at GameStop is super cheap, $70 last I checked.

TL:DR, just buy the darn game.

If I'm thinking of the right one, team Galactic because they get to do all the things I've always wanted to do in Pokémon games, like throw rocks at people.

Bois, lets boycott Sword and Shield until they give us nat dex.

I can understand that everything has it's limits... but im pretty sure they can fit all pokemon AND good animations with 60 FPS if they can do similar on the 3DS, an inferior console. And if it's somehow not possible to do that, just make it so that theres a cloud version where you can use all mons, or mons that aren't in the galar dex that are in pokemon home are stuck in pokemon home.

Bois, lets boycott Sword and Shield until they give us nat dex.

I can understand that everything has it's limits... but im pretty sure they can fit all pokemon AND good animations with 60 FPS if they can do similar on the 3DS, an inferior console. And if it's somehow not possible to do that, just make it so that theres a cloud version where you can use all mons, or mons that aren't in the galar dex that are in pokemon home are stuck in pokemon home.
They can. They're being really cheap. Also, they animated new models for Dynamax and Gigantamax, even though they just look like blown up versions of the regular model. Wasted time there.

Also,these models would likely be largely unchanged for the entire generation, just as in past generations when they reused.

Regardless of how many images they put on the game, only a few are loaded into memory at once. It's not a software or hardware limitation, it's them being greedy/lazy.

However, I'd be fine if Sawk and Throh were just also removed from the national dex and deleted forever. The Simi-monkeys too.

Pokémon Home? Ha! Pokémon Prison.

what the f:red:ck is gigantamax that sound worse than Dynamax and less rememorable. Heck, it took 2-3 weeks for me to remember Dynamax. Now it will take me 2-3 MONTHS to remember Gigantamax

I believe Sawk and Throh are already confirmed for S&S due to one of them being present in a trailer (embarrassing that a previously existing Pokémon being present in the game is a ‘confirmation’). I also don’t think gigamaxing is confirmed yet? It’s still part of that leak, one of the few parts that hasn’t actually been revealed. The Galarian forms idea from that leak actually sounds nice as I very much enjoyed Alolan forms. Meanwhile, while removing Megas, something that actually requires design choices, Dynamaxing comes off as so incredibly lazy. Every time Game Freak sells Pokémon games with the conception that they’re shaking the game up, I know it’s a lie. The formula’s been stale, we’ve known that. Just give me some well designed Pokémon and a good story and I’ll be on my way. The literal only shining light for me right now is Corviknight. I skipped Let’s Go and USUM were huge disappointments, this might be the first time I skip a main series Pokémon game since Diamond.

Back
Top Bottom