Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
I started a Nuzlocke of AS a while back. Onto the third gym.
For any who care I'll post the ruleset here:
Catch first Pokemon on each route only
-Can kill duplicates until a new Pokemon is found.
-Can catch shinies.
-Cannot catch Legendaries
-Pokeballs only
No Pokémon Center
If a Pokemon dies it cannot be used for the rest of the run. If a white out happens it's all over.
Nickname everyone
Must kill all trainers, no leaving until they all die
-Exception is if it's a cave and you can progress without an HM you can't use with the current team
-Can only exit to get said HM
No DexNav
No Super Training, Exp. Share, or Pokemon Amie
You can only use as many Pokemon as the leader/Elite 4 have. Anyone else is exempt.
Any scripted wild Pokémon battles are exempt from all rules. (The Poochyena that is the tutorial for DexNav, for example. Another one is the first Pidgey you encounter in X/Y)
If a Pokemon uses Memento, :red: it it is :red: and doesn't like you. Try again while silently sobbing to yourself.

-Can catch shinies.
-Pokeballs only
No Pokémon Center
If a Pokemon dies it cannot be used for the rest of the run. If a white out happens it's all over.
Nickname everyone
-Exception is if it's a cave and you can progress without an HM you can't use with the current team
No DexNav
You can only use as many Pokemon as the leader/Elite 4 have. Anyone else is exempt.
Any scripted wild Pokémon battles are exempt from all rules. (The Poochyena that is the tutorial for DexNav, for example. Another one is the first Pidgey you encounter in X/Y)
If a Pokemon uses Memento, :red: it it is :red: and doesn't like you. Try again while silently sobbing to yourself.
Since when did Nuzlocke disallow the use of pokemon centers?

-Can catch shinies.
-Pokeballs only
No Pokémon Center
Nickname everyone
No DexNav
That sounds like torture...

Reactions: Azu
It's been a while since I've played Pokemon. And probably going to be a whole more lol. I bought a ps vita instead of a 3DS and kinda regretting it. Can't play Pokemon, or zelda, or Mario.... Anyone wanna swap?

The thing with Nuzlockes, everyone, is that you add annoying random rules to make the experience more excruciating. In this case, he removed Pokémon centers. And also Meme-mentos. And no Dex-Nav.

I cant play that.

Guys.
upload_2016-1-23_15-6-21.png
I'M MAKING A THING.
I have no clue if I'll ever finish it or even do anything with it but I HAVE IT.

Things I noticed:
Inkara is the region.
The starting town is not Kofuku Town, as it has a pokemon center, and there's a little thing above the Inkara folder that says Pokémon Lab, implying the lab is in a different area.
However, there is a lab in Kofuku as well! This means it's either a codeword for Pokecenter, or it's a building similar to the one in the top left.
I also noticed there's a purple Pokéball over in the corner, and also some red ones in the center.
And also, you seem to have reused assets from HG/SS with the Celebi Box thing.
Lastly, there seems to be a police officer, little boy, and fat guy as NPCs in the first town.

Am I correct in saying these?

Things I noticed:
Inkara is the region. (Yes)
The starting town is not Kofuku Town, as it has a pokemon center (That's actually the Lab. The Pokémon Center will look different, more like the ones in FRLG), and there's a little thing above the Inkara folder that says Pokémon Lab (Yes. That's part of the map that comes with Essentials, and I've been looking at events from those occasionally), implying the lab is in a different area.
However, there is a lab in Kofuku as well! This means it's either a codeword for Pokecenter, or it's a building similar to the one in the top left.
I also noticed there's a purple Pokéball over in the corner, and also some red ones in the center. (Yes. All of them serve a purpose, some for testing and some for actual game)
And also, you seem to have reused assets from HG/SS with the Celebi Box thing. (The Celebi box is no loger special. RIP. It is now "Some kind of strange device... maybe to feed bird Pokémon?")
Lastly, there seems to be a police officer, little boy, and fat guy as NPCs in the first town. (Yes)

Am I correct in saying these?
Answers in the quote.
Also, little white-and-green Pokémon near the Purple Pokéball.

I've always wanted to try my hand at making my own Pokemon game, but never had the time or patience. Good luck, you.

Guys y'all should totally post your Pokemon card collections, pokemon cards are rad

I've never been one for the TCG, but recently I have started collecting cards of my favorite/rare Pokemon just because they're cool. Here's my current collection:

Pokemon%20Card%20Collection_zpseghxv5zd.jpg

Every one of those cards was specifically ordered off of Amazon or eBay. The Mega Rayquaza cost me $15, lol. Also sorry about the glare, but you can probably tell that's a Celebi card. It's Japanese because that version had the art I liked the best, but at the time it wasn't released in North America.

I've always wanted to try my hand at making my own Pokemon game, but never had the time or patience. Good luck, you.
If this is directed at me (which it probably is), thank you.
I'm having some difficulty with rival battle stuff, but else I think I'm doing well so far.
I still have yet to create route 1, though...

EDIT:
This quote says it all.
InsertUsernameHere said:
ARGH GOTTA REDO RIVAL BATTLE EVENT
AAAAARGH

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom