Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
Guys.
I'M MAKING A THING.
I have no clue if I'll ever finish it or even do anything with it but I HAVE IT.
Good luck! I've personally never been a fan of those RPG Maker Pokemon games because of little nitpicks like the controls being weird usually, but still, good luck!

I've been thinking of buying Korean booster boxes like a friend of mine does, because I kinda wanna get into collecting Pokemon cards and those booster boxes go for like $20 on eBay. I don't care about playing, so it's fine. Plus, one booster is what, $5 here? The boxes have 30!
Anyway, I've got a small pile of cards I've somehow built up over the years, but here's the cool holos!
YcmNjt1l.jpg

I keep everything in the box my HGSS preorder Lugia figurine came in, so that's somehow nice and safe.
View attachment 93761
Used to have the fancy collection cases but they got ripped up. That's years of collecting and about 20 cards deep probably.
Hey, I see that exact same Shiftry!

I see we are sharing what cards we have. I'll get around to it. The cards I have range from when the card game started to now, so not every card I have is usable anymore due to cards with "lvls" being illegal to use in competitive play.

I haven't bought Pokémon cards in about 10 years, but it would take thousands of images to show them all.

I have complete sets up through the end of the "neo" series. I stopped collecting much after they shrunk the boarders of the cards, save for a few favorites and random things that were given to me by people.

Most battles I have with friends on Showdown where we get to make teams tend to get very stupid. Like, six Giratinas levels of stupid. Or Deoxys-D + five Multiscale Lugias.

I should probably make my favorite OU team on the actual game when the event Jirachi happens. Jirachi is fun to use!

Back
Top Bottom