Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
Going to journey to the magical Toys R Us tomorrow and try to snag a Pikachu figure. Will report my success or failure.

Edit: Did not go to Toys R Us as the buses don't run to that part of town and my ride flaked. I want the Pikachu, but not enough to walk about 20 miles. Will inquire into getting a ride there on Sunday.

Last edited:
I just built the Crustle build that none of my friends at school can beat:
-Adamant nature
-Sturdy ability
-252 EVs in Attack
-252 EVs in Speed
-4 EVs in HP
-Shell Smash, Shadow Claw, X-Scissor, and Rock Wrecker

now to wait for one of my friends to make a jolly version of the same build

I just built the Crustle build that none of my friends at school can beat:
-Adamant nature
-Sturdy ability
-252 EVs in Attack
-252 EVs in Speed
-4 EVs in HP
-Shell Smash, Shadow Claw, X-Scissor, and Rock Wrecker

now to wait for one of my friends to make a jolly version of the same build
I often have no trouble beating those. I see them around sometimes, so...

Still a threat if you don't have any good priority though.

Edit: Did not go to Toys R Us as the buses don't run to that part of town and my ride flaked. I want the Pikachu, but not enough to walk about 20 miles. Will inquire into getting a ride there on Sunday.

My ride to Toys R Us yesterday flaked on me again...I need to meet better people with cars. Current status of Operation Pikachu Figurine is KIA.

Ew. Ew ew ew ew. No. Do not want. Change it back. Get the remote, change the channel back!

In all seriousness, the name is... stupid in English. Why is it MagEARna. Why put "ear" in there. Just use "ir"

Ew. Ew ew ew ew. No. Do not want. Change it back. Get the remote, change the channel back!

In all seriousness, the name is... stupid in English. Why is it MagEARna. Why put "ear" in there. Just use "ir"
Perhaps from "Mage"?
I don't know. Sounds wierd, but eh, soon enough we'll forget it has a stupid name as more stuff is leaked.

Pokédraw. Never realised how fun it was not that I could do it on iOS.

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
Kewl

I'm just going to leave this here. I'm not going to say if it's definitely legit or not (so I don't make a fool of myself if I'm wrong, mostly) but it seems somewhat believable.
Had a look at the description as well.

o(`ω´ )o

Back
Top Bottom