tModLoader Pokemod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a bit of a bug unown, whn I throw the pokeball at a pokemon, it just disappears, I don't know why, and sometimes it just fazes thru the pokemon

okay, I kind of suck.. don't know how this works. do i TAME the pokemon running around? What do I do? I hate to sound dumb, but, I really am clueless. I was more of a Yu-gi-oh! type.

okay, I kind of suck.. don't know how this works. do i TAME the pokemon running around? What do I do? I hate to sound dumb, but, I really am clueless. I was more of a Yu-gi-oh! type.
Well if you find a wild pokemon (Hover your mouse over said pokemon to find out if its wild or not) throw a pokeball at it and hope that it gets caught ... or you could use your starter to weaken the pokemon and then throw a pokeball (you might want to retrieve your starter befor it kills the pokemon you want to catch, to do so you must throw an already occupied pokeball at said starter). If none of that works then hope for the best that Unown comes out of hiding.

hey i got the new version 1.9 and it wont work for that version even though i have the mod and i love pokemon

Sadly loving pokemon doesnt make it compatible with the newest version the developer hasnt been active sin november so I wouldnt get my hopes up. You could try to get the previous version of terraria and the previous version of tmodloader to go with it if you want and use this mod.

Unown, I tried to find the game in the Mod browser, but it wasn't there. and then when I tried using the other link, all I saw was a bunch of Japanese I couldn't translate. Any way I can download it without Mod Browser or the link?

Unown, I tried to find the game in the Mod browser, but it wasn't there. and then when I tried using the other link, all I saw was a bunch of Japanese I couldn't translate. Any way I can download it without Mod Browser or the link?

The developer hasn't been active since november. This mod is not up to date that's why it's not showing up in the mod browser. To play any mod that is not standalone you need to use the tmodloader. To play this particular mod that is outdated you need terraria 1.3.3.3 and the tmodloader 0.8. You need to put the tmod file you download from this topic and put it inside the folder called Mods inside of my documents\my games\terraria\tmodloader

When Will It Go To The Current Tmod Loader??? It Looks SOO Interesting, But I Don't Wanna Use A Different Tmod Loader.
The developer hasn't been active since november. This mod is not up to date that's why it's not showing up in the mod browser. To play any mod that is not standalone you need to use the tmodloader. To play this particular mod that is outdated you need terraria 1.3.3.3 and the tmodloader 0.8. You need to put the tmod file you download from this topic and put it inside the folder called Mods inside of my documents\my games\terraria\tmodloader

as quoted by @Roxxz

how do you call pokemon back without throwing another pokeball? My akens ran straight into a zombie and then died xD
Btw how do you heal pokemon?

Hi, can you tell me if you can evolve the pokemon? I would appreciate it and also if you can tell me if the mod will still have updates and if they will put it for newer versions of terraria

I have just gotten this mod but it says it requires tModLoader v0.8.3.5. I was wondering if I will always have to use this earlier version or if it will be updated some how to work with the newest version.

Im on tModLoader 10.0.0.1 and i cant find this mod on Mod Browser which made me so sad because im a fanboy of Pokemon... :( I really want to play this mod a lot and if i can help, and please tell how can i play it. Have a nice day :p

Im on tModLoader 10.0.0.1 and i cant find this mod on Mod Browser which made me so sad because im a fanboy of Pokemon... :( I really want to play this mod a lot and if i can help, and please tell how can i play it. Have a nice day :p
Like what the posts above say, this mod is not updated to the latest version of tmodlader, so you will not be able to find it on the mod browser and you will not be able to use it.
Also this mod is pretty much dead, this thread has not been touched in a while.

Like what the posts above say, this mod is not updated to the latest version of tmodlader, so you will not be able to find it on the mod browser and you will not be able to use it.
Also this mod is pretty much dead, this thread has not been touched in a while.
:/ I really want to play Terraria with Pokemons...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom