tModLoader Pokemod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this mod, but I can't play it since I am on Mac and the mod browser doesn't work;(
There is a link in the OP to download without the mod browser BTW. The only other thing is its super out of date now...
EDIT: Version 0.4 released!

v0.4 Changelog:
Pokemon are now npcs instead of projectiles, and friendly and enemy pokemon use the same AI
There is a different AI for walking, flying and swimming pokemon
Ranged attacks temporarily disabled
Added lots more pokemon (60 in total!)
Added /gift command with special gift codes already sent to contributers

***BUT I can't seem to upload it, maybe the mod is too big now. I'll post on Modloader thread, sorry guys :(

Last edited:
Hey, quick question about catching new pokemon. Is there some trick trick to do doing it right? Every time I throw a pokeball at a pokemon it just goes through it. I have tried throwing it at them at full hp, yellow hp, and red hp with no success. Anyone else having this problem or is am I just failing miserably? Other then that I'm absolutely loving this mod since finding it a while ago, keep up the amazing work!

i have a diffrent problem, i cant summon pokemons(well, i can summon them, they jump up and down, and then when i move and they move after they dissapear):/ and when i die with only this mod installed, the game crash.

Hey, quick question about catching new pokemon. Is there some trick trick to do doing it right? Every time I throw a pokeball at a pokemon it just goes through it. I have tried throwing it at them at full hp, yellow hp, and red hp with no success. Anyone else having this problem or is am I just failing miserably? Other then that I'm absolutely loving this mod since finding it a while ago, keep up the amazing work!

i have a diffrent problem, i cant summon pokemons(well, i can summon them, they jump up and down, and then when i move and they move after they dissapear):/ and when i die with only this mod installed, the game crash.

Do you guys definately have the latest tModloader and my mod? I cannot replicate these bugs...

The spawn chance pokemon in goblin invasion is ridiculously high, like 40% of them are pokemon

Do you guys definately have the latest tModloader and my mod? I cannot replicate these bugs...
ill redownload to check

EDIT: i did redownload, reinstall, and deleted everything in dokuments.
still the same error

Last edited:
why i download this mod already and play half way then it auto quit???
why i can only summon once my pokemon??
how to get pokeball??? (sry if i ask too many question,i new to this mod)

yeah, Im suffering from the same issue, summon a pokemon, it jumps a couple times, then poof, gone. though it still shows up as summoned on the buffs area. tried getting the file from both the link and mod browser, reinstalled terraria along with the newest modloader, no dice.
also, after getting killed by a wild pokemon (who home in on you like missiles by the way) the game crashes.

yeah, Im suffering from the same issue, summon a pokemon, it jumps a couple times, then poof, gone. though it still shows up as summoned on the buffs area. tried getting the file from both the link and mod browser, reinstalled terraria along with the newest modloader, no dice.
also, after getting killed by a wild pokemon (who home in on you like missiles by the way) the game crashes.

ya u're right only summon at the place u standing not for even a second then dissapear then when u wanna do something else it auto quit

Yes I do, and I managed to find out the problem. Something in your mod nd one of the other mods I had running didn't like each other, everything works fine when it's just the pokemod!

Yes I do, and I managed to find out the problem. Something in your mod nd one of the other mods I had running didn't like each other, everything works fine when it's just the pokemod!

Doesnt seem to be the case with me, since after reinstalling, pokemod was the only mod I was using

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom