tModLoader Pokemod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Just started this mod and its great :D, but i found my 1st bug where my game would crash sometimes if i die to a pokemon. But still great mod ;)

I've been having a problem with version 0.4 where when I place my starter (Charmander) it will say: "Go Charmander!". He will spawn, jump off the ground once, then disapear, yet I will still have the Charmander is figthing for you buff, yet as stated before, he is invisible, and he doesn't do any damage. Aswell, it doesn't say the OT (Original Trainer)

In other bugs, when a mob (any of them) kills me, Terraria might crash.
Aswell, if left afk, terraria may crash.

I've been having a problem with version 0.4 where when I place my starter (Charmander) it will say: "Go Charmander!". He will spawn, jump off the ground once, then disapear, yet I will still have the Charmander is figthing for you buff, yet as stated before, he is invisible, and he doesn't do any damage. Aswell, it doesn't say the OT (Original Trainer)

In other bugs, when a mob (any of them) kills me, Terraria might crash.
Aswell, if left afk, terraria may crash.
I Have EXACTLY the same probem! Leaving the game for a sec crashes it and closing the world too. Getting killed was the most annoying though ._.
We need this fixed >.<

I Have EXACTLY the same probem! Leaving the game for a sec crashes it and closing the world too. Getting killed was the most annoying though ._.
We need this fixed >.<
I'm sure it's just a bit that's wrong in the code, I may not know how to code, but I do know that sometimes no matter how hard you look you'll never see an inconsistency. I just hope that it can get fixed because I had to remove the mod to play Terraria.

For me whenever I use my pokemon it disappears and then next time it tries to save, the game crashes. Is there a fix? I'm on 1.3.1 and I have no other mods and the tMod Loader is up-to-date
When I turn the mod off and on with relodes upon the installation relode I get this message:
The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Terraria.GameInput.TriggersPack.CompareDiffs(TriggersSet Bearer, TriggersSet oldset, TriggersSet newset)
at Terraria.GameInput.PlayerInput.UpdateInput()
at Terraria.Main.do_Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)

I'm sure it's just a bit that's wrong in the code, I may not know how to code, but I do know that sometimes no matter how hard you look you'll never see an inconsistency. I just hope that it can get fixed because I had to remove the mod to play Terraria.
Well it must not be THAT buggy, it seems to only be the game crashing if certain things happen or the Pokémon of choice glitches out. Another thing is if i have a favorited item thats not modded (lets say a piece of wood) that will still be in my inventory after crashing... Weeeiiirrd o_O
[doublepost=1468564262,1468564161][/doublepost]
For me whenever I use my pokemon it disappears and then next time it tries to save, the game crashes. Is there a fix? I'm on 1.3.1 and I have no other mods and the tMod Loader is up-to-date
When I turn the mod off and on with relodes upon the installation relode I get this message:
The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Terraria.GameInput.TriggersPack.CompareDiffs(TriggersSet Bearer, TriggersSet oldset, TriggersSet newset)
at Terraria.GameInput.PlayerInput.UpdateInput()
at Terraria.Main.do_Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
Summoning you're Pokémon straight away when you spawn seems to bug it out for me, and closing/saving the game crashes it so we are still waiting for an update to fix this :/

Found a way to fix the problem with the mod. Just need to use the CheatSheet to cheat in your starter and it should stay summoned.:happy:
Yes, but it still won't fix the game crashing when you don't do something for a quick bit, or even crashing when another pokemon kills you. Thanks for the way to keep Pokemon summoned, but I think the crashing is a big part in the fix we need. But once again, thanks for that help. (Yes, I am Canadian, so I'm allowed to thank you this much)

oh gawd when ever my game crashes i lose my pokemon. man this sucks i guess i have to play without this mode it seemed really awesome

BTW, I'm not a dev, so I can't say that what you've suggested will be added, I'm just here to find bugs in the mod. :)

Cool, I've never really looked at the title, i saw it on the mod browser, i remembered playing an older, I think beta version, so I got it again, saw the bugs, and decided I'd try to carry the message of the bugs over here.

Why do I have the feeling that this mod has been stopped? There's like no new news in the past while, and the forums kinda seem dead. Just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom