tModLoader Pokemod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just here to say that I really like this project and I hope they are not going to abandon it, get motivated mod developer team!

EDIT : Where is Unown? Away since November 2016, anyone got any news from him? I guess you could say that Unown's whereabouts remain...UNOWN!
:naughty:

Last edited:
its says (in red) enable at your own risk
[doublepost=1505877975,1505877777][/doublepost]this happened

PokeModBlue.Items.PokeGlobalItem has instance fields but does not set InstancePerEntity to true. Either use static fields, or per instance globals
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.VerifyGlobalItem(GlobalItem item)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddGlobalItem(String name, GlobalItem globalItem)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AutoloadGlobalItem(Type type)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

its says (in red) enable at your own risk
[doublepost=1505877975,1505877777][/doublepost]this happened

PokeModBlue.Items.PokeGlobalItem has instance fields but does not set InstancePerEntity to true. Either use static fields, or per instance globals
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.VerifyGlobalItem(GlobalItem item)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddGlobalItem(String name, GlobalItem globalItem)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AutoloadGlobalItem(Type type)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

This mod hasn't been updated in forever and the creator hasn't been seen here since November of last year mate. As far as I'm aware, the mod's dead.

Hey... I love the idea for this but, is there a way you could update it to a later version of TModLoader? And I love the idea of gyms and trainers! Hope you update! Love the mod!

I don't want to sound rude but, are people not able to read 4 messages above them before posting questions like this? The creator hasn't been on in about a year and a half, so I'd say it's safe to assume this mod is simply dead. Once again, I don't want to seem rude, but seriously... 4 posts up...

I'm actually making a mod like this (though I'm a beginner modder and might need to stick to simpler projects). You'll be able to catch most of the various monsters that roam Terraria and use them in fights against monsters and players alike!

I cant find in Tmod Loader 0.10.15
Also, does this work with Normal Enemies(Slimes)? If not is there a mod that does just that?

Since the mod doesn’t seem to work in the latest version of tmodloader and the mod owner hasn’t been online for awhile I’ll close this. If the mod were functional and members could help other members with gameplay questions, it’d be a different story, and would likely stay open.

@Unown, if you wish this to be re-opened upon your return, just report the first post and request it be unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom