tModLoader Pokemod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice logo, there is a little present waiting for you in the next release @Betailas, check your PM :) As far as possibilities if you mean whats planned next, there is a link to a Trello board in the OP.

Unkown whats the code for making a generating ore?
Sorry, don't know what you are asking? If you are asking for modding tips, I don't know how to spawn ore yet, I haven't gotten to that stage. Also this thread is for PokeMod, not tModloader help! Send me a PM or ask in the tModloader thread :)

Didnt have much time to play recently so it took me a while to check on the mod with mod optipns i mentioned before.

Helpful Hotkeys v1.3 by jopojelly

They have the hotkeys for the mod customizable under settings 》 mod controls

You can ask them about working with the mod controls before starting to write the code to create the pure pokemon world option. If you so desire

Didnt have much time to play recently so it took me a while to check on the mod with mod optipns i mentioned before.

Helpful Hotkeys v1.3 by jopojelly

They have the hotkeys for the mod customizable under settings 》 mod controls

You can ask them about working with the mod controls before starting to write the code to create the pure pokemon world option. If you so desire
Thanks man, we will definately check that out as Xynom added a hotkey in the latest version to turn on or off Pokemon spawns, it would be good as an option.

Thanks man, we will definately check that out as Xynom added a hotkey in the latest version to turn on or off Pokemon spawns, it would be good as an option.

No prob. A better example would be N Terraria, but thats a standalone so its incompatible with Tmod...

This looks really cool. I'd like to help you develop. I've downloaded the GitHub, but I have no idea what any of your files do. I've never modded for Terraria, but I know C++, which looks like the language you use for this. Mind messaging me or posting here about what to get started on?

This looks really cool. I'd like to help you develop. I've downloaded the GitHub, but I have no idea what any of your files do. I've never modded for Terraria, but I know C++, which looks like the language you use for this. Mind messaging me or posting here about what to get started on?
It's c#, I'd reccommend starting with the ExampleMod on the tModloader page, if you can understand that and make some basic changes like adding a new monster, item etc. then you'd be able to make some changes to Pokemod.

how are you gonna add mega evolution? if possible.
Once there is proper UI support I will be adding 12 more equipment slots, 6 Pokemon slots, and 1 held item slot for each of those Pokemon. This lets them hold the mega stone, and of course the trainer will be required to have the key stone, essentially, the same as the games.

If you are adding Eevees' at any point, will they have all of their evolutions? If so would you make it require an item to evolve them? i.e. Thunderstone, Firestone. This project looks awesome! Wish I I knew how to mod so I could offer assistance. :(

If you are adding Eevees' at any point, will they have all of their evolutions? If so would you make it require an item to evolve them? i.e. Thunderstone, Firestone. This project looks awesome! Wish I I knew how to mod so I could offer assistance. :(

Most likely. Though i have no idea how he will implement the evolution stones for pokemon... or trade evolutions for that matter since the Pokemon change their OT to whoever has it at the time...

Most likely. Though i have no idea how he will implement the evolution stones for pokemon... or trade evolutions for that matter since the Pokemon change their OT to whoever has it at the time...
It does seem that a item evolution system would be quite difficult to create, but regardless of that kind of evolution system I'm totally excited for this project! :)

It's c#, I'd reccommend starting with the ExampleMod on the tModloader page, if you can understand that and make some basic changes like adding a new monster, item etc. then you'd be able to make some changes to Pokemod.

Once there is proper UI support I will be adding 12 more equipment slots, 6 Pokemon slots, and 1 held item slot for each of those Pokemon. This lets them hold the mega stone, and of course the trainer will be required to have the key stone, essentially, the same as the games.
Are you going to update your cool mod? ;(

Hi could you please make a online download for this mod. i love pokemon and terraria so i would love to use the pokemod but im using mac and the mod browser dosn't work on mac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom