tModLoader Pokemod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not be rude or insulting to other members.
Hi could you please make a online download for this mod. i love pokemon and terraria so i would love to use the pokemod but im using mac and the mod browser dosn't work on mac
You seem dumb. You can't use tModLoader on a Mac (I think). So no matter how much he try, it's impossible. Get a Windows laptop/PC. Or play vanilla. Idk
[doublepost=1462601078,1462601057][/doublepost]When are you updating the mod?

Hi could you please make a online download for this mod. i love pokemon and terraria so i would love to use the pokemod but im using mac and the mod browser dosn't work on mac
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/direct-link-for-tmodloader-mod-browser-mods.41505/
You seem dumb. You can't use tModLoader on a Mac (I think). So no matter how much he try, it's impossible. Get a Windows laptop/PC. Or play vanilla. Idk
[doublepost=1462601078,1462601057][/doublepost]When are you updating the mod?
Oh wow. If you don't know, and can't even bother to check the tmodloader thread and see that it works on Mac, then why would you call someone else dumb?

Added a permalink for the Mac users, I'm almost back, had a massive amount of work, papers, and college finals are in a week for me.
Now that 8.1 is out and there are custom net messages I have a lot I can continue with that was holding me up before. Thanks for staying classy and patient.

*Almost back :). But thank-you. Free from the 20th of June onward, but I'll try and find some time for a new version before then if I can.

Ive been here since a while back and on the class mod since it started. Dont know of any other one ive seen you in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom