Pokemon trading thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stardust Guardian

Official Terrarian
Hello guys! Perry here, And I would like to help everyone who plays pokemon in this community trade with other pokemon players! I am still in pokemon ORAS (stickin' with the megas) but you can post ANY trade offer for a gen 7 game, to.

Example:

Player A: I want to trade for a Kyogre!

Player B: I have a Kyogre, want to trade?

Player A: I will give you my Groudon, k?

Player B: Sounds good!

Example 2:

Player A: I would like to trade my Starly for a Pidgey!

Player B: Excellent deal! When do you want to trade?

Player A: 12:00 PM

Player B: Sounds good!

Rules of this thread:

Make reasonable trades.
Make sure to tag the person you want to trade with, so they can reply easily.
No Racial slurs,swears,etc. (rememeber, pokemon is a kids game too!)
Make sure to include your IGN OR Your Friend Code!
"Bewear" of the time zones as well. (Get the joke? *snicker*)

I will start right now :)

Want: Hoopa
Offer: Shiny LVL 100 Genesect

IGN: Rick

If you have any questions, or you think I missed something, PM me (conversation)!

You can also post your wonder trade stories here too, i'm sure we all would love to here them!

Last edited:
Hello Perry,

Overall when it comes to games aside from Terraria, we do not permit quick hookup/trading Threads for other games, as it would have the potential to flood the Other Games/Off Topic section greatly if many other games got similar Threads.

Discussion of Pokemon is completely fine and can be done in the current Pokemon Thread: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/pokémon.1464/ You can also ask/organize for trades within that Thread. But as it is. Your Thread here and other Thread for the Pokemon GTS are Duplicate Threads, so they have been locked. Trading and discussion can continue in the original Pokemon Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom