Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
I know it's a little off topic but in relation to the direct, I hope the guy with the Breaker Blade isn't the smash ballot winner. I still want more Pokémon. No, I NEED MORE!!! But if they do add any more (which they won't) they'll probably be Sceptile and/or Garchomp.

Sounds like someone doesn't know about the Delibirds and the Beedrills.

I know it's a little off topic but in relation to the direct, I hope the guy with the Breaker Blade isn't the smash ballot winner. I still want more Pokémon. No, I NEED MORE!!! But if they do add any more (which they won't) they'll probably be Sceptile and/or Garchomp.

You mean Cloud? From what I just looked up on Google, he wasn't confirmed to be the winner, but he wasn't stated not to be, either.

Also it's a Buster Sword, lol, the Breaker Blade is a "no-copyrights-were-harmed" copy of the Buster Sword.

Uh, Reshiram and Kyrum.
Duh.
Unless you want to use it on Reggigigas, in which case, go ahead. He took an hour to catch lol.

You will encounter Kyrum at the end as well as Reshiram. There are 2 master balls found tho, one you can get after completing the game. That's why I said when you do encounter Reshiram and Kyrum, you can use the two master balls you can get.

I believe Reshiram/Kyurem have higher catch rates than your average legendary thanks to their plot-importance, so I would actually suggest against it. Thankfully White 2 doesn't have Runners to my knowledge, (I know Thundurus and Tornadus were Runners in the first games, but I think they're only available through Dream Radar or by trading from Black/White to Black 2/White 2.) so I'd suggest either saving it for a legendary that you have a ton of problems catching or for a chance that you'll run into a Shiny Pokemon. (Heard a lot of horror stories of dem Self-Destructing Shiny Gravelers, I have.)

I only use the Master Ball on random shinies, especially if they have a high chance of killing themselves *cough*Graveller*cough*
Using it on roaming legendaries is tempting due to how tedious they are to capture (especially prior to Gen V), but IMO getting a random shiny Graveller is more worthwhile.

I only use the Master Ball on random shinies, especially if they have a high chance of killing themselves *cough*Graveller*cough*
Using it on roaming legendaries is tempting due to how tedious they are to capture (especially prior to Gen V), but IMO getting a random shiny Graveller is more worthwhile.
Well, I spend almost no time in caves, so I can't think of any suicidal shinies I'd run into. Anything? I've got 2 useless Master Balls.

Back
Top Bottom