Mobile Poll for my next challenge run

Challenges

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So yeah I asked people on my discord and I am collecting polls from a lot of places.. here, discord and Twitter... probably not gonna get a lot of answers...

Oh no someone chose the absolute hell one
It’s not just because wit is absolute hell, it’s also that it’s absolute hell to make, I have to send a mobile world through an email and then edit it with TEdit from 1.4.0.5 and then I have to use a keyboard and mouse so I can stay upside down

Ok counting this poll and discord and twotter(which has 0 votes)
The Hell one is 3
And the random weapons is 4 and remember no crafting with some exceptions

ok so I am going to leave this until I get a twitter report for a poll(which was seven days) so yeah it also will let me take a break and edit book only video........ also I want to do more parkour on pedguins map, also thanks to everyone not choosing the absolute hell, and also thanks to people for choosing absolute hell because they obviusly know how good masochism is and makes you never want to give up no matter what happens to your soul being
edit: still random generated weapons are gonna still suck because it is FTW MM and yeah..... and i could get copper shortsword for moonlord....
I'm gonna say I have 10 rerolls(double than gungnir because i mean it is FTW MM)

Ok so I know that the very bottom is winning, but I am thinking of doing it on pc for twitch(and YouTube), so I’m gonna go for the next highest voted one to do.... yeah I’m gonna finish my calamity playthrough first before doing that one, but who cares? Like it will be done eventually and that is what it counts...

Excuse my swearing but
Dammit the votes go
Welp I’m not gonna do the absolute hell on mobile......... dang it.....
Welp let’s hope that the other 2 get higher......
But 3 days do remain of voting

Back
Top Bottom