Poll for the Day (Replacing King Slime for the TexturePack)

What will the character be for Kingslime?

• King Chewyfrog

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • King Baddie from Sploder

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
(eats a carrot while waiting for some votes)

(Stomps on many enemies while waiting) :gslime::bluslime::pslime::pinky::kingslime:

(Playing Slither.io and being the largest snake) -----------------=

(Trying to be smarter than a large live brain) :brain:<3

This I going to bee a fantastic moment! 🐝

Time to watch some memes! 💀

The end of the beginning

The beginning of the End

Come and play with us! 👨‍⚖️👩‍⚖️

Todays doomsday machine

(Plays Metroid Prime) 🔫

(Stomps on many enemies while waiting) :gslime::bluslime::pslime::pinky::kingslime:

(Playing Slither.io and being the largest snake) -----------------=

(Trying to be smarter than a large live brain) :brain:<3

This I going to bee a fantastic moment! 🐝

Time to watch some memes! 💀

The end of the beginning

The beginning of the End

Come and play with us! 👨‍⚖️👩‍⚖️

Todays doomsday machine

(Plays Metroid Prime) 🔫
Hi @True Killer of Worlds - I've merged all your threads into one. You posted so many of similar topics that it was pretty spammy which isn't something we want on these forums. Please try and avoid creating lots of threads of a similar nature all at once in the future.
Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions.

Please don't do this again, use Twitter for multiple polls and don't post WIP texture pack ANYTHING really, in the Released section. This flooded my emails with your polls and tbh I'm very miffed about that
On this forum we operate on a "report and move on" policy. If you think someone has broken the rules, simply report the post(s) and move on without replying. Only staff should be telling other users what is and isn't allowed. Thanks.

Hi @True Killer of Worlds - I've merged all your threads into one. You posted so many of similar topics that it was pretty spammy which isn't something we want on these forums. Please try and avoid creating lots of threads of a similar nature all at once in the future.

On this forum we operate on a "report and move on" policy. If you think someone has broken the rules, simply report the post(s) and move on without replying. Only staff should be telling other users what is and isn't allowed. Thanks.
Thank you for the reminder, I couldn't report this on Mobile cause it was a poll, but I'll listen for next time

First of all, I really did not know that posting multiple posts can cause scams in your mail but I do understand how you feel about what I was doing so I will avoid doing so.

Back
Top Bottom