[Poll] How many mods do you use?

How many mods do you use in an average playthrough?

• 1-5

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 5-10

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 10-20

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20-40

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 40+

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

rf_illumination

Terrarian
I'm curious to see what the response is going to be. Is there a reason for your answer? Are you limited by computer resources or do you prefer a more vanilla experience with slight QoL improvements. I'm doing a playthrough at the moment with about 50+ mods and really enjoying it. Share your thoughts below!

Like, I don't understand how people can enjoy like 4-5 gigantic content mods at once. everything is just messed up. But well, I'm not going to question it.

About my perspective, I usually play with one large content mod, and use a couple small QoL ones. Just like Storm Diver said above.

I agree with you both about a singular large content mod. I.e. Calamity or Thorium. Running calamity personally with a load of QoL mods. Remove the tediousness but keep it balanced is what I aim for.

I like having lots of content mods like fmt because I like the janky feeling of differing sprite styles and strange recipes and op weapons and bosses, I also like when Fargo's soul mod dlc has all of its extra content which means I have something to go for other than just the final boss

Back
Top Bottom