Poll: What is your favorite class?

What is your favorite class?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ranger, because it's a very powerful class and you can get insane DPS, plus you can use different types of ammo to get different effects from your weapons.

On a side note, I’ve done playthroughs as every class except summoner. Gonna do it soon though:cool:

I've done multiple playthroughs as Ranged, and half a mage (I turned into a mage post mech bosses).

I also used to play as melee back in 1.1 and I was terrible at the game back then (in before "you still are lolz"), though I have converted one of my ranged characters to melee endgame and it's very powerful.

I only really ever have one summoner weapon just to deal with any annoying enemies if I'm trying to build.

and it's actually the best class to steal weapons from as summoner.
It's the best class all round, of course your silly little summoner class would need our help.

I adore melee for having such a large variety in builds due to its armors branching out later in the game.

Attack speed build? Go for it.
Raw damage per hit build? Sure.
Defense build? Why not?

Combined with the fun variety of melee-range weapons and projectile melee weapons, you can do tons of wacky things with it.

I don't care if that build isn't especially viable. The fastest possible attack speed build interacts with things so interestingly and I love it.
My favorite part of attack speed builds is watching Yoyos break at super high speeds during multiplayer.

The Terrarian suddenly starts being in two places at once and turns into a pincer attack spewing projectiles from both sides. It's hilarious.

But most importantly..

It's fun.

My favorite part of attack speed builds is watching Yoyos break at super high speeds during multiplayer.

The Terrarian suddenly starts being in two places at once and turns into a pincer attack spewing projectiles from both sides. It's hilarious.

But most importantly..

It's fun.
It turns yoyos into a hitscan projectile with near-infinite range if your attack speed gets too high, it's so hilarious :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom