(Poll) What part of your play-through do you dislike the most?

I hate the very beggining of hardmode when the twins or destroyer or skeletron prime spawn and kill you when ur not ready.

I hate nothing in my playthroughs but dying to boulders XD
I hate nothing in my playthrough but in very early game you get hit by a dart and the knockback knocks you off the side of a cliff-thingy and You fall to your death. ANd dying to boulders.
[doublepost=1511367141,1511367102][/doublepost]
I hate the very beggining of hardmode when the twins or destroyer or skeletron prime spawn and kill you when ur not ready.
I’ve never had one of the mech bosses spawn randomly. I always had to summon them.

I hate nothing in my playthrough but in very early game you get hit by a dart and the knockback knocks you off the side of a cliff-thingy and You fall to your death. ANd dying to boulders.
[doublepost=1511367141,1511367102][/doublepost]
I’ve never had one of the mech bosses spawn randomly. I always had to summon them.
it didnt after the 1st playthrough.

Literally anything I feel forced to grind for. For instance, last night it probably took me two hours to find a damn voodoo demon so I could start hard mode on my thorium play through. I'm the pinnacle of impatience in all honesty.

I guess that makes me lucky. My problem is whenever I need to go down there, I always wind up accidentally killing voodoo demons and summoning the wall of flesh. Having to fight him on a whim with no "hell walk" (meaning I have to jump around and grapple over lava like an idiot while still aiming) is such a pain.
[doublepost=1511521427,1511521264][/doublepost]

The same thing happened to me on my first play through, except with Eye of Cthulhu. It scared me half to death because I had no idea bosses could summon themselves at the time.

-Wall of Flesh and Hardmode Bosses/Events (Mechanical bosses (Retina and Spaz (Twins), Skeletron Prime and his Saw-Vice-Laser-Cannon hands), the Destroyer), Ocram, Plantera,...) will kill you badly
-sealing the Corruption/Crimson, Hallow, Jungle, Purity, Deserts (Pure, Corrupted/Crimson'd or Hallowed), MAH BASE, the Hellevator,...
-trying to complete too much Angler Quests to get a PDA and/or grind tons of items to make a Super-Accesory and/or farming tortoiseshells to make op armour
-traps!! Traps!! TRAPS!!! they are annoying, and Boulders combined with Explosives can severely kill you
-getting Early-Game and Early-to-Mid-Hardmode ores with a slow pickaxe/Drill, that is a boring thing to do
-your World is missing a Beehive (in 1.3.4 and latest 1.3.5 worlds)

Last edited:
I'm really not a big fan of getting shroomite armor (Witch is a must have for me I like ranger) Finding mushrooms is just tedious and annoying to me. Although, It can be kinda relaxing.

I use mobile and I hate the prep for WoF and the plantera battle becuase my jungle is all smooshed with corruption it happened after my WoF battle

Farming for Ankh Shield materials took way too long during my expert mode playthrough.
While late pre-hardmode might be a contender due to all of the quarantine tunnels I need to dig, at least that helps me explore my world.
Fishing is a pain at low fishing power, but at high power the bites come fast enough that it isn't too annoying. And unlike grinding enemies, I can just zone out since there's no real threat of dying if I box myself in properly.

Getting the RoD to drop, hours upon hours just standing in one spot.... But I wouldn't really count that because it was well after I defeated Moonlord, which is (personally) the end of a play though.
With that in mind, fighting Plantera... that was hard and I spent an awful long time preparing the terrain only to find that that method doesn't work, then the next, and the next....

I'm really not a big fan of getting shroomite armor (Witch is a must have for me I like ranger) Finding mushrooms is just tedious and annoying to me. Although, It can be kinda relaxing.

I usually start a mushroom biome mid pre hardmode so ill have enough mushrooms when I can create shroomite late game

I really dislike the early game, mostly just before I kill EoW/BoC, but beyond that it's fine. Very early hardmode can be annoying as well, I usually just try to get some decent armor as fast as possible.

I hate Plantera/Golem because Plantera is much harder than Golem (not that a hard boss is a bad thing, it makes it more challenging) but this makes Golem SUPER easy for when you get to him. The only hard thing about Golem is getting to him (the rest of the Jungle temple is pretty fun though.)

Early pre-hardmode before movement accessories is certainly a chore. Considering it's over rather early, all of the parts are rather enjoyable.

I hate Plantera/Golem because Plantera is much harder than Golem (not that a hard boss is a bad thing, it makes it more challenging) but this makes Golem SUPER easy for when you get to him. The only hard thing about Golem is getting to him (the rest of the Jungle temple is pretty fun though.)
The only hard part of Golem is his head’s second form, when he start shooting eye lasers

Back
Top Bottom