[Poll]What's your favorite Bullet Gun type?

What kind of bullet-firing gun do you like?

• Bullet spread guns (Boomstick, Tactical Shotgun)

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Rapid autofire guns (Megashark, SMDG)

Votes: 27 45.0%
  • Hyperspeed guns but with bad accuracy (Gatligator, Chain Gun)

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Fast Click-to-fire guns (Phoenix Blaster, Venus Magnum)

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • High damage and slow speed (Musket, Sniper Rifle)

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Three Round Burst (Clockwork Assault Rifle)

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters
Tactical Shotgun because shotguns are the best guns in the world confirmed tote not bias and can also one hit kill EoC with fancy.

I often use fast and automatic weapons, because they're effective against bosses and you don't need to aim and wait to hit an enemy. Sometimes I use shotguns or other slow-but-strong weapons to knock enemies out of range or to hit enemies from a certain distance. I'm usually using the Musket or a Minishark in pre-Hardmode and the Megashark or Shotguns in Hardmode.

I always enjoy guns like the Mini/Megashark. Partially because I enjoy their connection with Sea Animals, but also with how effective they are in most situations. I always considered the Gatligator as part of the Minishark family as well, but I see it is classified differently in this poll. I like the Gatligator as well because it makes a great Gun for Early Hardmode until you are able to get the Megashark. Then in the Late game, there is the Vortex Beater which is somewhat similar to the Gatligator as well, being a little inaccurate.

Back
Top Bottom