[Poll]What's your favorite Bullet Gun type?

What kind of bullet-firing gun do you like?

• Bullet spread guns (Boomstick, Tactical Shotgun)

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Rapid autofire guns (Megashark, SMDG)

Votes: 27 45.0%
  • Hyperspeed guns but with bad accuracy (Gatligator, Chain Gun)

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Fast Click-to-fire guns (Phoenix Blaster, Venus Magnum)

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • High damage and slow speed (Musket, Sniper Rifle)

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Three Round Burst (Clockwork Assault Rifle)

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters

ppowersteef

Paladin
Most bullet firing guns have an unique property, some have a spread, others are semi-automatic, which one do you like?

By myself, i love the shotgun, especially the "BOOM you are death" feeling

Last edited:
As it's a Terraria forum, and all example of guns are Terraria guns, I can say that this is for Terraria only
All right.
As I am really bad at aiming and like to have power in my hands, I choose "Rapid autofire guns (Megashark, SMDG)" or
"Hyperspeed guns but with bad accuracy (Gatligator, Chain Gun)" coupled with chlorophyte bullets.

I think the only ones I don't like now are rapid autofire ones. They're just boring now.

Can never get rid of my tactical shotgun though. Coupled with explosive bullets, I get to gaze upon enemies that get knock-backed at supersonic speeds. Assuming they survive, of course.

Tactical Shotgun and Venus Magnum are very fun to use!

Mega shark is too boring...too mainstream. ;)

I lucked out with a Deadly Tatical Shotgun, since you can't reforge stuff added in 1.2 on mobile. I love that thing, and coupled with the Crystal Bullets, it leaves behind an awesome glowing trail.

As much as I love wrecking face with the sniper in PVP, I'm gonna go with megashark. Thing carried me through hardmode in 1.1.

I love the tactical shotgun cause I had a soft spot for the shotgun in 1.1 but when 1.2 and I got the upgraded one oh boy just loved it for auto fire and more bullet spread

For me there are two options. First is "Hyperspeed guns but with bad accuracy" - give me a Rapid Chain Gun and I become a mad man with almost no mercy. Second one is "High damage and slow speed" - when I want to train my skills and kill pesky enemies in few shots.
P.S: Shotguns are also nice :dryadwink:

Back
Top Bottom