IC Polymorph: Infected Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the farmlands plains are what's near Sophie and Will. Those are open-fielded, but aren't quarantined at very least, so while there's no cover, the innocence is enough.

Meanwhile Trevor started to wake up again. - "<THE PAAAAAIN!>" - Yup, it was still a painful experience to a pegasus that wasn't able to land correctly on the ground.

Sophie had stopped and was just looking around now.
Lucy had simply kept going forward after she'd taken flight and had landed, though not very gracefully.

((I mean, none of us can really interact with him, for obvious reasons.))
((Hmm, I might need to do something to keep you interested.))
Another human now approached the dragons (Will and Sophie), and not being visibly aggressive, began photographing those. "Interesting... the virus turns humans, yet result is more majestic than- ick, that other dragon is something not okay. I need to cut that one out from photos digitally."

The fotographer allowed himself to get closer to Will, beginning to take photos of him. "Might actually be useful in biology research, or some article... I don't really know." He was just muttering under his nose.

Trevor was just trying to get up, but pain didn't allow him to, so he went asleep instead.

Sophie moved closer, keeping distance from both and was wondering what was apparently wrong with her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom