Pony's Feelventure

Well, I'll drop blue armored bones, um, doing skeleton things, or whatever Pony wants to with em.

Blue_Armored_Bones_1.png
Blue_Armored_Bones_2.png
Blue_Armored_Bones_3.png
Blue_Armored_Bones_4.png

Ah, I saw that requests are open and then I was eager to throw one from myself, but suddenly I noticed it's "Friends Only". Well, in this case I'm just going to admire this art and say you have a really good style. I've seen your drawings before ( the ones for Wywerntamer ) and I gotta say they always reach pretty high levels of badassery, which I love. You could earn some nice money off of commissions. Anyways, I'd be glad to be able to either request or commission ( if I will be good with money ) a drawing from you in the future, your style could fit my main OC incredibly well. Keep up the great work! :dryadsmile:

Holy crap, these are insane! How did I not know you exist?!
Anyway, I know the requests are friends only, and I've only just found out you exist, but you seem to take requests if they're interesting enough, so I'll try my luck.

Could you make Vezrix?
Vezrix Prime.png

Ah, I saw that requests are open and then I was eager to throw one from myself, but suddenly I noticed it's "Friends Only". Well, in this case I'm just going to admire this art and say you have a really good style. I've seen your drawings before ( the ones for Wywerntamer ) and I gotta say they always reach pretty high levels of badassery, which I love. You could earn some nice money off of commissions. Anyways, I'd be glad to be able to either request or commission ( if I will be good with money ) a drawing from you in the future, your style could fit my main OC incredibly well. Keep up the great work! :dryadsmile:

Mate, I do art for free. Send me your request (PM) and I'll have a look.

maybe we should tag @MinieK

Thanks.

Last edited:
I will protect your feels by requesting a non-armored avatar char...
latest

HAHA LOL NO
so here's my actual thingy
just look up Sans Undertale on the internet. I'd like an avatar similar to this (but not just this ok I mean I have a reason to)
EDIT: oh balls I failed ummm
w/e spoilers do your rendition of sans in this pose in the video
The last edit I SWEAR: I'll just post the vid onto your profile

Back
Top Bottom