1. darthmorf

darthmorf Party Girl

Yeah, just a hobby thing - it's for a competition called Vex Robotics. Here's a pic:
    [​IMG]
    I think you should do what you enjoy; that's what's important here. Plenty of artists on the forum don't do a great deal of Terraria related stuff anymore.

2. Exodus Starlit

Exodus Starlit Dungeon Spirit

That actually doesn't matter if you non-terraria art here, some people did this and didn't recieved a warning. I think you must have at least one Terraria themed art here to do not get own thread closed, ....

darthmorf likes this.
  3. Pony Yu II

Pony Yu II Terrarian

[​IMG]

"This is it."

Probably the last thing I will post here. It has been a great journey.

You can still find me on DeviantArt. I rarely draw anything nowadays but hey, who knows?

4. darthmorf

darthmorf Party Girl

Wow, that is amazing. Thank you so much, your talent always astounds me. It sucks to hear that you don't plan to return here, but I am glad for all the amazing things you've created already. See you around!

Akuma and ppowersteef like this.
  5. Akuma

Akuma Terrarian

Pretty dope artwork, darth actually showed me your other works and I was wondering since if you had a social media. I'll make sure to follow ya.

darthmorf likes this.
  6. DoctorMcDerp

DoctorMcDerp Plantera

The longest and greatest journeys tend to have the best endings, and even if it is sad that the book has to close, it'll always happen sooner or later, and this is one hell of a way to do it.

Viashino likes this.