Pony's Feelventure

Crimson Armour

terraria___crimson_armour_by_juzlikeyu-d83yghe.png

"Dead once, twice the agony. War, what a trivial thing."

Update!

Updating this thread, lots of work ahead but it'll pay off. Some of you (and by some I mean like 4 people) may notice the new title and currently finding some way to have a gallery like setting for my art. TK is being kewl by helping me out with it. So yeah that's it for now.

Update! 2

Boom done for now. This :red: just took 10 years off my life.
Soooooooooooooooooooooooo for now I'm hoping for the 'gallery' plugin to be approved.

Also need ideas for art thanks.

Last edited:
Pony! I know I'm to the party here, but hey glad you could make it. As far as Ideas go, how about drawing those mafia snowmen?

Pikachu Helm (Legit Pony artifact)

sketches_by_juzlikeyu-d5h1e9k.jpg

Chinatown ( oh man the days )

chinatown_by_juzlikeyu-d75zlg4.png

Chinatown II

chinatown_ii_by_juzlikeyu-d847n4q.png

Tears, after all I've been through.

Also, feeling like doing something special for rgbunpro during Halloween after listening to this. Mazde always reminds me of you.

Last edited:
Well now, there's an interesting thing to be remembered by. Special Halloween thing eh? I bet it'll be amazing.

Inappropriate Behavior - Do not attempt to troll moderators.
Even if this is your thread, off topic and posts lacking content are not allowed.
ellen degeneroous SWAG ellen degeneroous SWAG ellen degeneroous SWAG ellen degeneroous SWAG SWAG SWAG

Anyways update for all ya'll. will try to upload something tomorrow. ideas are welcome

UPDATE : Apparently chanting Ellen Degeneres is disrespectful. Bunch of bullies.

Last edited:
Ever wondered how to impress your friends and make them go, 'omg ure 3spooky5me' for this Halloween?
Then look no further! Pony is here to offer you a chance to spookify your avatar.
Just make a request with #spooky and you'll get it probably 3 weeks later.
:D

Back
Top Bottom