Drawings & Paintings Port My Face!

Ghostly!

Wall of Flesh
Welcome one and all ! I Vladimier will be trying to take so e time out to make some new requests!
Here you can request a portrait of a character you wish to see come to digital life like Frankenstein if you say. I will create a very own portrait of my design by your request and you have full power to do with it as you like. Maybe in the future I will make a decision full body portraits.
So you get the idea let me not babble on but pleas read the rules before hand on a request.
3) Don't make multiple requests all at once.
4) Huv Fun :D
Sacrifice.png

Requests: Names will be added below.
Pixel(Out)
Esreadel(Out)
Execssion(Out)
No scope(Out)
Thebeatbat1139
DerpoTheMagnificent
LNseven
Thequietbisharp

Last edited:
Could you have a go at my avatar? (( It will update when I change it, so be patient. ))

can you do my OC ? Hes the frost mage in the signature or if you prefer, the girl with red hair and crimson armor C:

Hello!
I would like a picture of this guy that I drew.
Excession web..png
If possible, I would like him swinging the scythe (which is a death sickle), but if you don't want to, don't bother.
Take as many creative liberties as you need.

I just got the perfect idea! Bisharp... Wearing Black Glasses1 No...? It's a Pokémon thing then. Here are some references.
Oh, maybe have "Deal With It!" on the bottom or something.
Dream_BlackGlasses_Sprite.png
376831-625bisharp_large.jpg

Back
Top Bottom