tModLoader Portable Storage 2

Just reporting a bug.

Icons don't show up in the Builder's Reserve bag.

EDIT: Getting my mods mixed up.

Last edited:
Hey, loved this mod, used it all the time. However, after taking a long brake from modded Terraria and coming back couple of days ago, I couldn't find this one on mod browser meny. I downloaded it manually and I can't use it on tml 0.11.8
Will there be an update any time soon, or am I doing anything in a wrong way?

Hey, loved this mod, used it all the time. However, after taking a long brake from modded Terraria and coming back couple of days ago, I couldn't find this one on mod browser meny. I downloaded it manually and I can't use it on tml 0.11.8
Will there be an update any time soon, or am I doing anything in a wrong way?
Sorry, but I stopped working on my 1.3 mods and switched my attention to getting tModLoader 1.4 working.

Small bug.

When you click on an item with the bag, it forces the bag's menu to be dragged around on the same cursor position.

However, for some reason, certain background apps tend to mess with others. I'm not sure if this is an actual bug with the mod or not.

Edit: The bug turned out not to be an actual bug and was something messing with something else.

Last edited:
The UI sticking to the cursor is fine to me though, because you can simply re-open your inventory UI, and avoid clicking the middle part of the interface, though my issue is that it conflicts with mods like Terraria Overhaul, all hotkeys assigned to Terraria Overhaul seems to be not working (Small Jump, Reload, Dodgeroll, etc.), reload by emptying the magazine was fine, but the dodge-roll is very essential for 'Dark Souls'-esque run, I could compromise it with Daiyousei's Smooth Anims, but that's only doable if there's also a standalone mod for dodge-rolls.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom