tModLoader Portable Storage

Couple of issues I'm having that someone might be able to readily identify for me. First is that when I put an item in the bag I cant remove it by left clicking. I can remove them by right clicking (if it's a stackable item.)

Second, I had my game crash on me and everything in the bag was deleted. Does the bag not save what is stored in it when the game is auto saved?

Third. The interface on the bag (such as loot all, deposit all, and restock) is unresponsive 9 out of 10 times. Are there any mod incompatibilities I should be aware of?

And finally, even though I assign a hot key, I cannot open the bag when it is in an accessory slot with it.

Thank you.

I'm unaware of any mod incompatibilities. Unfortunately I can't easily identify these issues unless I get a proper error. Also are you playing MP or SP?

I'm unaware of any mod incompatibilities. Unfortunately I can't easily identify these issues unless I get a proper error. Also are you playing MP or SP?

Thank you very much for the reply.

I figured out my issues with the hotkey not working. I'm using anti-social and the bag will only work in an original accessory slot.

The other issues I haven't figured out yet. Really the biggest issue is why the interface won't work for me. It makes storing and removing items rather tedious. I'm playing single player.

I really do like the mod though. I appreciate you creating it. Thank you.

I can get the bag to work if I open and close it repeatedly or sometimes if I shift click a stackable item in and then right click to remove one. Seems kind of funky. Can't get the vacuum bag to work at all. Not, exactly, sure what my particular problem is.

I'd love to give you error report if there was one to give.

I can get the bag to work if I open and close it repeatedly or sometimes if I shift click a stackable item in and then right click to remove one. Seems kind of funky. Can't get the vacuum bag to work at all. Not, exactly, sure what my particular problem is.

I'd love to give you error report if there was one to give.
Did you activate the vacuum bag by rightclicking it (it should have a glow around it if it is active)?
Also send me the modlist and the contents of the ../Terraria/ModLoader/Logs folder (if there's something)

Did you activate the vacuum bag by rightclicking it (it should have a glow around it if it is active)?
Also send me the modlist and the contents of the ../Terraria/ModLoader/Logs folder (if there's something)

Yes, I activated the vacuum bag. I think the problem is with KRPG. I removed KRPG and it seems like the bags are working properly. I'll let you know more as I use them for a little bit.

Thank you for taking an interest in the issue. I appreciate it very much.

Yes, I activated the vacuum bag. I think the problem is with KRPG. I removed KRPG and it seems like the bags are working properly. I'll let you know more as I use them for a little bit.

Thank you for taking an interest in the issue. I appreciate it very much.
I will talk to the author of kRPG when I see him and we will try to figure it out.

is there a way to make this compatible with overhaul mod, im unable to gem chests or bags while using it.

EDIT

Ive tested the liquid containers and they still work perfectly. only the quantum chest is bugged.

Last edited:
I had a problem when using recipe browser. When I was looking for recipes, when I hovered over the bag the game crashed. Plz fix
[doublepost=1523807290,1523807249][/doublepost]
I had a problem when using recipe browser. When I was looking for recipes, when I hovered over the bag the game crashed. Plz fix
And yes i was using the one library.

The Quantum Entangled Chest's UI is broken for me. I can't take items out or change the frequency. Also after I try to change the frequency, going into another chest crashes my game.

I'd like to report that I've had no further issues with the bags.

Excluding the issues with the Quantum Entangled Chest and bag. I cannot utilize these or alter the frequency at all.

Thank you.

Code:
Portable Storage has been updated to v1.1.1
- new Bag sprite courtesy of @FelippeInHisPC
- fixed a dupe bug with QEChest/QEBag (it was actually just cloned not duped items)
- fixed a bug where QEBag's inventory could not be closed with the 'X' button
For future bug reports please use my discord server or post them on my GitHub.

Last edited:
you could use something like NBTExplorer to modify the .tplr file

I tried using NBTExplorer, I could only see what was in my inventory.
Since I placed the bag inside itself and then closed it its no longer in my inventory for it to show up in NBTExplorer.
I wasn't sure if each bag possibly had a unique identifier that I could recreate on an empty bag in NBTExplorer to bring all the items back.

Maybe add a mechanic so you can't pick up a bag you have open?

Back
Top Bottom