Map-Puzzle Portal Gun Puzzles 2: The Sequel

Shall I tell you in precise detail exactly what every switch in the map does and eliminate any chance of you being able to experience the feeling of discovering something special on your own?
I already know what every single switch in the map does. Except one. I threw that switch, and looked around EVERYWHERE I could go (even redoing the last 2 puzzles) looking EVERYWHERE with the Binoculars for any sign of something changing. Nothing, just black with occasional jungle caves. So how should I know what it does if I can't see what it does, after wasting 20 minutes trying to find out, so I could have that feeling of discovery, only to find nothing.

@JereTheJuggler
sad trombone.png
You didn't wire it correctly.

Last edited:
2015-07-18_00011.jpg
This is an interesting solution.
2015-07-18_00012.jpg

I found a strange plant, it's kinda hard to see though.
2015-07-18_00014.jpg

I think I'm stuck.
2015-07-18_00015.jpg
I had to cheat a little and placed a block to give me a portal-able surface get off of the island, and used a portal to go left, found this house, and failed getting past it.

just completed the map, didnt go and look for any secrets or anything, just plain finished it, a lot of improvement from the first one, nice use of terraria mechanics mixed up with the portal gun, i had a great time playing it

Having fun wit this map, just a little thing is that in the purple area where you start on the pole with the platform if you put a portal on the higest possible point on the left side and then one underneath, run and jump from the right side so that you hit your head on the wall it is possible to move just fast enough to clip through the wall. observe this crappy IPad video

Can someone tell me what i suppose to do next
Capture 2015-07-20 11_25_47.png

Nevermind i found solution

Last edited:
Just completed both maps and I want to say thank you! Great chambers, cool ideas and funny nameplates!
10/10
:happy:

This map is a lot better than the first one! I also approve this map for multiplayer (I finished this map with my friend) with no issue with balance and difficulty.
However I got stuck long enough at the last puzzle because I cant open the portal from here. Is this a bug or did I do it wrong?

HOgBRHb.jpg

Anyway, I really appreciate your idea and effort for making this portal map!
Now I'll just make a campfire here
Campfire_%28placed%29.gif
waiting for your third map ^^

Fantastic job building another great map to put the portal gun to such suitable use.:) I think, however, you could have done without handing the player pressure plates and building materials. Have the block drops burned up in a lava pool, perhaps, if you want the pyrotechnics. I'm happy with starting limits (new char, throw x away, etc), but having these items drop in my lap during the adventure broke the forth wall for me, and obviously the puzzles too (and my concentration - easily done).

Back
Top Bottom