PORTAL_1.png

PORTAL_2.png

PORTAL_3.png

PORTAL_4.png

PORTAL_5.png

PORTAL_6.png

PORTAL_7.png

Last edited:
I'm currently waiting for the admins to approve my map. It's pending approval. Try again in a few hours maybe, who knows how long it will be.

That was fun. There were some devilish tricks that me and my friend had to solve to get through the map. It was well lit so that wasn't an issue. Me and my friend had to think for a while to get through. I thoroughly enjoyed it...

It took me and my friend almost 45 min. to get through so... you know... good job.

Absolutely fun map!
Me and Baih had a massive amount of fun with this, and it was a lot more difficult then I expected too! We we're both very puzzled at times :)

Absolutely fun map!
Me and Baih had a massive amount of fun with this, and it was a lot more difficult then I expected too! We we're both very puzzled at times :)

Amazing video, there! I honestly have no idea why it has so many dislikes, I loved your playthrough, and you did everything fairly quickly without being stuck for so long. I might make a sequel to this on my breaks from work.

Amazing video, there! I honestly have no idea why it has so many dislikes, I loved your playthrough, and you did everything fairly quickly without being stuck for so long. I might make a sequel to this on my breaks from work.

Oh ignore that. Another YouTuber attacked me. The map was fantastic and I played on it on stream before the drama and my chat loved it!

Back
Top Bottom