NPCs & Enemies Possessed Armor Variety

First of all, thanks for all the support, guys! :happy:

Doubts about the others because those will make other enemies lesser appear, which makes it harder to grind.
What enemies are you worried about appearing less?

Very good idea although why not a hallowed/hallowed alt variety as well?
Among other things, Hallowed is a holy material, and immune to the demonic nature of possession.

Does Possessed Armor really need a crimson variety?
A better question would be "Why not have a Red variety?"

Reducing the number of purple things walking through red environments can only be an improvement.

First of all, thanks for all the support, guys! :happy:

Among other things, Hallowed is a holy material, and immune to the demonic nature of possession.

A better question would be "Why not have a Red variety?"

Reducing the number of purple things walking through red environments can only be an improvement.

If thats the case why are the pixies attacking without being provoked?

...thought, there were more armor that I didn't want.
Ah well, only the jungle one, but it appears that the jungle have a bigger spawn rate though (if only those dang tortoises will drop their shell)

...thought, there were more armor that I didn't want.
Ah well, only the jungle one, but it appears that the jungle have a bigger spawn rate though (if only those dang tortoises will drop their shell)
The only Jungle enemies which spawn on the surface exclusively are Derplings and Giant Flying Foxes.

Anyways, they don't spawn in the Jungle, they spawn on the Jungle side of the map.

[DOUBLEPOST=1420653535][/DOUBLEPOST]
And i could only assume thats the same with the slimes, bats, unicorns, and chaos elementals?
Nah. They're just hungry for fresh blood and human flesh.

Unicorns have anger issues. Chaos Elementals are just after your lifeforce, which happens to be bad for your health.

The only Jungle enemies which spawn on the surface exclusively are Derplings and Giant Flying Foxes.

Anyways, they don't spawn in the Jungle, they spawn on the Jungle side of the map.

[DOUBLEPOST=1420653535][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nah. They're just hungry for fresh blood and human flesh.

Unicorns have anger issues. Chaos Elementals are just after your lifeforce, which happens to be bad for your health.

*blink* *blink* i dont even know what to say to that.... Weeeeeelllllll good luck any way :)

Oh my god ! This is awesome ! They have to see this suggestion ! It's sad that I found it on the second page :merchantsigh:

Why not?

Also, on blood moons, instead of biome coloured possessed armors, why not shadow/Crimson Armors
index.php
index.php

Buffed Variety
*Spawn during Blood Moons. Shadow for Corruption, and Crimson for, well, Crimson.
Health: 300
Defense: 32
Damage: 60
Stronger versions of the common variants.
Ahem?

Love it. Would also like to have the old necro armor varient included along with a chance of the helm to drop just because I miss it so much XD.

Love it. Would also like to have the old necro armor varient included along with a chance of the helm to drop just because I miss it so much XD.
You can get an Ancient Necro Helmet already by grinding Angry Bones. All you have to do is get lucky. :p

I think this ideas pretty cool, but using actual armor sets the player uses is kind of strange to me. Maybe its because none of them drop their respective armor.

Back
Top Bottom