NPCs & Enemies Possessed Armor Variety

Damnit mate, Stop having so many good Suggestions! other people need those likes and support to live! ;(

...nah i'm joking, Your too much of a likable guy

hmm if there is a Crimson armor variant it would be best for a shadow armor variant otherwise I like this idea varying enemy appearance is a good thing for common foes :)

hmm if there is a Crimson armor variant it would be best for a shadow armor variant otherwise I like this idea varying enemy appearance is a good thing for common foes :)
Well, like I've been saying, the current variety is Corrupt enough for my tastes.

I think I've though of a solution... brb.

Updated the main post.
index.php
index.php
index.php

Common and Blood Moon variants now have a Corruption and Crimson version.

I'll support the red color, the buffed ones during blood moon, the ice armors and frost armors.
Doubts about the others because those will make other enemies lesser appear, which makes it harder to grind.

Does Possessed Armor really need a crimson variety? Sure, the guy is purple, but I'll never be able to think of it as a corrupt enemy. Also, the Possessed armor seems to be an armor possessed by a soul refusing to die. (That's how I see it, at least.) That wouldn't really fit in a place where flying monsters eat souls.
But as for the others, I don't see much reason not to have them, but I personally think just slightly altered sprites would suffice, like they do for zombies.

Back
Top Bottom