Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Not much to say except, well, the title of the thread. I've found that Possessed Armours spawn very commonly spawn in towns - much more frequently than any other enemy has as I've observed, which leads me to the conclusion that this might be a bug. This is extremely obnoxious, as Possessed Armours have the ability to open doors, leading to my Guide being smacked upside the head more times than I'd like to admit.

Not much to say except, well, the title of the thread. I've found that Possessed Armours spawn very commonly spawn in towns - much more frequently than any other enemy has as I've observed, which leads me to the conclusion that this might be a bug. This is extremely obnoxious, as Possessed Armours have the ability to open doors, leading to my Guide being smacked upside the head more times than I'd like to admit.
They seem to spawn on the surface more frequently then other areas. You could possibly elevate your rooms for each NPC to stop them from dying to them if they really are an issue for you. This definitely isn't a bug though.

Back
Top Bottom