Possessed Hatchet "Buff"

It's damage has been reduced from 90 to 80. I'm almost certain this is unintentional because in the change log it says it was buffed and the attack speed was only improved slightly.
Notice how it throws multiples hatchets at once.

Last edited:
It's damage has been reduced from 90 to 80. I'm almost certain this is unintentional because in the change log it says it was buffed and the attack speed was only improved slightly.
It actually has a higher dps now as of 1.3 "Buffing It" may include lowering the damage to balance out the rapid throwing of it/

I think you noticed that I wanted to reply but I forgot to hit the reply button, so I hit it without deleted was I had typed, then typed it again.:confused: I fixed it.

And yes, it is weird the wiki doesn't mention a vital piece of information...

This is just a small damage nerf. The auto-fire and multi-throw function makes this weapon devastating against some enemies and bosses. It's especially great for the Martian Madness and for farming Martian Saucers' loot.

Ruthless Modifier is better for damage.
The wiki keeps making people think godly is best modifier for things like that

I like Godly for the extra Critical Hit Chance and I happen to get Godly on my second reforge so I kept it, and its only a 3% damage difference, so.. meh.

I still use ruthless for everything because who really gives a crap about Knockback since a lot of hardmode enemies take a huge chunk out of it

Back
Top Bottom