• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Possible dupe glitch

Omggaming

Terrarian
I have descovered a possible glitch. All the world's are stored in the files. So if a person was to go into the files and find the world (say a world with a ton of loot in chests) and copy it to a different location, change the name, and paste it in, would it not create a copy of that world with the loot, duplicating it?
Haven't actually tried it myself yet.

Kazzymodus

Staff member
Yes it would, but that is not as much a glitch as it is tampering with the external workings of the game. There's no real way to stop people from doing this.

It's quite easy to duplicate content or give yourself free stuff if you want to, but as long as that is through external means (i.e. not via in-game mechanics), it's not really a glitch.

Top Bottom