Mobile Possible in e-store (apps)?

Hey. I dunno where I can suggest the game devs, but I would love to see the game can be possible being played in eOS (none-google android) e Foundation - deGoogled unGoogled smartphone operating systems and online services - your data is your data and I can play it on my old Fairphone 3 with google android system, but I like to play it on my Fairphone 3+ eOS. Please consider this ♥.
Much love from Annemone.
<removed by forum staff> is one of the Non-Google play stores. I've recently download 1.4 from there. That's a good app if u want 1.4 in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay. How did you paid for that game?

<removed by forum staff> is one of the Non-Google play stores. I've recently download 1.4 from there. That's a good app if u want 1.4 in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya. To avoid scam.
If it was possible to contact the game devs and telling what i would play their game without Google or iOS and still pay them for it. That's why I made this post.
I didn't asked for such unethical bullcrap 🐂 64be! eOS doesn't allow such thing, either they (fully understable) don't allow jinx apps with patcher etc and for I rather support good people like re-logic for it is a small indiegame making than Blizzard and their crap.

If it was possible to contact the game devs and telling what i would play their game without Google or iOS and still pay them for it. That's why I made this post.
I didn't asked for such unethical bullcrap 🐂 64be! eOS doesn't allow such thing, either they (fully understable) don't allow jinx apps with patcher etc and for I rather support good people like re-logic for it is a small indiegame making than Blizzard and their crap.
Hey. Don't be mad at me. I've only found the game on it so, Don't hell at me.

Also, the app doesn't mod the game. There's no mod that app did to the game.

Just to be clear for anyone else stopping by, I have removed the site that @64be was talking about from all posts. Linking to or discussing where to get cracked versions of the game is not permitted here, and can often mean permanent ban. Please see this article for more info: Important - Policy clarification concerning Piracy and Scam Links

Just to be clear for anyone else stopping by, I have removed the site that @64be was talking about from all posts. Linking to or discussing where to get cracked versions of the game is not permitted here, and can often mean permanent ban. Please see this article for more info: Important - Policy clarification concerning Piracy and Scam Links
Ok. I just found that from my brother. Don't worry, that one was not modded(like infinite items). It's better to have the classic one than the cracked one.

I hoping my game-app wish request is accepted in this forum? I just want talk with the game devs of this.
Yes, your request is fine as it’s suggesting bringing a version of the legal paid game to another operating system. Whether or not the devs want to reply or discuss will be up to them. :)

Yes, your request is fine as it’s suggesting bringing a version of the legal paid game to another operating system. Whether or not the devs want to reply or discuss will be up to them. :)
Yeah but the store app system doesn't support paid apps, it is only free open source apps. And I am against tracking too. But I know I heard if I pay for ungoogle app from a dev, then it is fine. But I still play it a little on my old Fairphone 3 which have google android. e foundation is still working allot stuff and being able get users to keep their data's for them self.
I want play Terraria too on Fairphone 3+ eOS for killing times in case I etc traveling over 280 kilometres when sitting in a bus.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom