1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

**REPORTED** Possible to yo yo bug

Discussion in 'Mobile Bug Reports' started by SkeeZiks2005, Sep 10, 2019.

1. SkeeZiks2005

SkeeZiks2005 Terrarian

Hello, Awhile I was king I was able to obtain a yo yo but but unable to use the yo-yo the only way I know is that I could use the touchscreen but I don't want to use that because my thumb gets in the way of what I'm seeing, is there something I can do to fix it or not???

Also I don't know if this is a bug or not

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

This has been reported for some specific Android devices.

To be clear - you can't enable Aim&Use button for your yo-yo's (the one below the pickaxe on the far left)?

3. SkeeZiks2005

SkeeZiks2005 Terrarian

So basically your saying this is an intentional design???

4. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

No, I was trying to clarify what it was that you were seeing, I didn't say it was intentional.

It was reported as a bug, but it only seems to occur for some Android devices. A fix should be coming soon.

5. SkeeZiks2005

SkeeZiks2005 Terrarian

Ok thank you for the help