Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
When I start a new game, I try and get a world where the corruption/crimson is not right next to spawn for obvious reasons...Since the Journey's end update, I have randomly generated over 100 maps and at least 75-80% of the maps generated had the corruption or crimson right next to spawn. I don't mind it once in awhile for the added challenge, but this seems really high. I will do more research and document it later this week when I have time. I'm not sure if its a bug or intended but I thought I would put it here.

before 1.4 many people complain crimson/corruption is inside the jungle or snow biome. With 1.4 they reduced the chance that this will happen. Same for Underground Dessert and Dungeon.
Considering all those cases often no much space is left for crimson/corruption except near spawn especially at small worlds.

Well, if you’re lucky, the evil will entirely generate on the left side, and have the jungle on the right. Then, when you reach Hardmode, the world evil will stay on the left side, and the hallow will spread to the jungle, preventing the corruption from destroying it. I got super lucky with that. And it only took 2 tries

Back
Top Bottom