NPCs & Enemies {Possibly stupid} Solar Eclipse Enemy: Scary Spaghetti

0Poole

Terrarian
So, obviously, the Solar Eclipse has a lot of very well known horrors. So, maybe, there could be an addition to acknowledge more modern stuff? To me, nothing really exemplifies how we see horror nowadays better than Creepypasta. Whether you think it's cool or stupid, there's no denying that there really aren't any new horrors that don't somehow relate to a Creepypasta.
(If you don't know, Creepypastas are just scary stories told on a website, usually fanfiction)

So, to extend this into Terraria, a new enemy, I'd like to call "Scary Spaghetti" for the sake of the pun, could be added. It could have a similar kind of role that the Everscream, or maybe the Ice Queen, would have in the Frost Moon. It would be strong and special, and have its own drops. It could basically be a giant wad of spaghetti, with large meatballs for eyes, similar to how people depict the Magical Flying Spaghetti Monster. If not that, maybe it could look like the Eye of Cthulhu, but instead of the eyeball its a giant meatball.
I guess it could appear during the Solar Eclipse after you defeat the Golem, but I haven't really thought about how strong it would be in the long run.

For attacking, it could morph into shapes reminiscent of different popular Creepypasta stories, each with stupid names:
-Skinnyguy (Slenderman) - One of it's meatballs would become its head, and the strands of spaghetti would become its tentacles. It would teleport around, and whip at you with the tentacles in a similar fashion to the Solar Flare. It would do more damage the closer you are to him. I'm also not sure if Slenderman originated from Creepypasta, but whatever.
-Depressed Rodent (Suicide Mouse) - Two of its meatballs would take the classic Mickey Mouse shape on its head. It would walk around very slowly, but would kill you instantly if you touched it. Since people usually have some flying device by that point, it shouldn't be much of a problem. Same as above: Might not be Creepypasta, but an idea nonetheless.
-I wanted one that relates to Lavender Town Syndrome, but apart from making it look like Marowak I don't know what it could do.
-Even if it definitely isn't a Creepypasta, maybe there could be something related to Five Nights at Freddy's too? Again, it doesn't matter if you think it's stupid; it/they is/are a popular figure in horror.
-I also considered one form related to Jeff the Killer, but I really know nothing about him, so I only have his parody name: Geoff.
I'm not to keen on popular Creepypasta anyway, so I only know the major ones. Any ideas would be appreciated!

As for drops, everything would be spaghetti-related:
-A Meatball Hook, which is just a grappling hook, but has sticky meatballs at the ends, and a strand of spaghetti as the string.
-Possibly an actual weapon that attacks like the Solar Flare, since it is odd how the Solar Flare is the only item with that style of attacking (as far as I know)
-Maybe if you kill it in its Depressed Rodent form, you could get a vanity item that looks like those Mickey Mouse ear hats you get.
-Obviously, you could get a plate of spaghetti by killing him. It would basically be like any other meal food item: 30 minutes of slightly increased stats.

(Oh, and try not to take this suggestion too seriously... It was just a stupid thought I had one night)

i support the concept of creepypasta/FNAF in the solar eclipse, but i think a sentient blob of spaghetti would be too weird, even for terraria. also, solar eclipse mobs are supposed to be scary, and no matter which way you slice it(pun intended), sentient spaghetti is not scary. i can imagine youtubers having to pause the game the first time they see it because they'd be laughing too hard to fight.
also, obligatory @Leinfors

So, obviously, the Solar Eclipse has a lot of very well known horrors. So, maybe, there could be an addition to acknowledge more modern stuff? To me, nothing really exemplifies how we see horror nowadays better than Creepypasta. Whether you think it's cool or stupid, there's no denying that there really aren't any new horrors that don't somehow relate to a Creepypasta.
(If you don't know, Creepypastas are just scary stories told on a website, usually fanfiction)

So, to extend this into Terraria, a new enemy, I'd like to call "Scary Spaghetti" for the sake of the pun, could be added. It could have a similar kind of role that the Everscream, or maybe the Ice Queen, would have in the Frost Moon. It would be strong and special, and have its own drops. It could basically be a giant wad of spaghetti, with large meatballs for eyes, similar to how people depict the Magical Flying Spaghetti Monster. If not that, maybe it could look like the Eye of Cthulhu, but instead of the eyeball its a giant meatball.
I guess it could appear during the Solar Eclipse after you defeat the Golem, but I haven't really thought about how strong it would be in the long run.

For attacking, it could morph into shapes reminiscent of different popular Creepypasta stories, each with stupid names:
-Skinnyguy (Slenderman) - One of it's meatballs would become its head, and the strands of spaghetti would become its tentacles. It would teleport around, and whip at you with the tentacles in a similar fashion to the Solar Flare. It would do more damage the closer you are to him. I'm also not sure if Slenderman originated from Creepypasta, but whatever.
-Depressed Rodent (Suicide Mouse) - Two of its meatballs would take the classic Mickey Mouse shape on its head. It would walk around very slowly, but would kill you instantly if you touched it. Since people usually have some flying device by that point, it shouldn't be much of a problem. Same as above: Might not be Creepypasta, but an idea nonetheless.
-I wanted one that relates to Lavender Town Syndrome, but apart from making it look like Marowak I don't know what it could do.
-Even if it definitely isn't a Creepypasta, maybe there could be something related to Five Nights at Freddy's too? Again, it doesn't matter if you think it's stupid; it/they is/are a popular figure in horror.
-I also considered one form related to Jeff the Killer, but I really know nothing about him, so I only have his parody name: Geoff.
I'm not to keen on popular Creepypasta anyway, so I only know the major ones. Any ideas would be appreciated!

As for drops, everything would be spaghetti-related:
-A Meatball Hook, which is just a grappling hook, but has sticky meatballs at the ends, and a strand of spaghetti as the string.
-Possibly an actual weapon that attacks like the Solar Flare, since it is odd how the Solar Flare is the only item with that style of attacking (as far as I know)
-Maybe if you kill it in its Depressed Rodent form, you could get a vanity item that looks like those Mickey Mouse ear hats you get.
-Obviously, you could get a plate of spaghetti by killing him. It would basically be like any other meal food item: 30 minutes of slightly increased stats.

(Oh, and try not to take this suggestion too seriously... It was just a stupid thought I had one night)

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

NYEH HEH HEH!

Cool but weird idea. Maybe when it dies, a message appears in the chat saying:
"rip in spaghetti never forgetti"

While the Lavender Town Syndrome creepypasta wouldn't be able to be easily referenced, BURIEDALIVE would be easier, if a Pokepasta is needed.

Last edited:
I love this on so many levels. I always think the Solar Eclipse of a silly thing and I reckon this would fit right in! You have my support!

So Spookhi Scarhi Spaggethi.

I like it, although the original form (the gigantic meatball) should have some spaggethi strands sticking out of it.

Back
Top Bottom