Weapons & Equip Post-Mech Cross-Class Armors - Blazing and Toxic Frost armor couterparts

The whole idea seems pretty cool, just one thing bugged me out...
Why does toxic armor have to be harder to obtain?
Firstly, it needs chlorophyte bars
haven't done my research, but you can only get chlorophyte ore if you kill all 3 mechanical bosses right?
whereas the others only need 1 mechanical boss and a mini-boss killed?
secondly, a minor thingy, 1/50 chance to get the poison essence makes it even harder to obtain, maybe change it to become obtained 100% from a mini-boss in the jungle or something?
Hmm... I'll think on it. I could always use Hallowed Bars instead, but that wouldn't be very fitting.

Anyways, I think 50 common enemies is a fair trade for 1 rare miniboss enemy, or maybe even not enough.

The whole idea seems pretty cool, just one thing bugged me out...
Why does toxic armor have to be harder to obtain?
Firstly, it needs chlorophyte bars
haven't done my research, but you can only get chlorophyte ore if you kill all 3 mechanical bosses right?
whereas the others only need 1 mechanical boss and a mini-boss killed?
secondly, a minor thingy, 1/50 chance to get the poison essence makes it even harder to obtain, maybe change it to become obtained 100% from a mini-boss in the jungle or something?
I think it is perfect the way it is.

Updated the main post. Changed Chlorophyte Bars into Hallowed Bars to fix the tier and tweaked the number of bars required.

Updated the main post. Changed Chlorophyte Bars into Hallowed Bars to fix the tier and tweaked the number of bars required.
Good thing I read the comments. I was just about to point out you put down the chlorophyte name/sprite wrong :D

EDIT: This is an insanely good idea, and the best part is that good ideas can spawn from this idea. I mean I can already see 20 sets of different types of hybrid armor if this gets added

I really do like this idea, so....

I made a sprite for the Inferno armor

Inferno plate.png

And the individual pieces

Inferno Helm.png

Inferno Chestplate.png

Inferno Greaves.png

Last edited:
I really do like this idea, so....

I made a sprite for the Inferno armor

View attachment 6935

And the individual pieces

View attachment 6938
View attachment 6936
View attachment 6937
Sweet! Thanks a lot! :happy:

still, no need to point it out. like SzGamer said, be discreet;)
The rules say something to the effect of "no bumping for the sake of bumping." Any additional content obscures the rule-breaking aspect, and sprites are a high-end type of content to have in a post.

By saying this, you're practically painting a target sign for the moderators on your own head... :naughty:

It takes a lot of guts to try to claim credit for an idea when your execution wasn't nearly as thorough as this one, especially considering that this thread was ported from TO and was devised a long time before you posted your own thread.
Especially when said thread has no caps and is basically a wall of spaced text <.<

why would the armour you get from skeletron prime be magic/melee when the weapon you get with the souls is a ranged weapon?

If the toxic armor needed it's component to be dropped by miniboss, the moth might be a good option.

Back
Top Bottom