NPCs & Enemies Post-Mech Hell Expansion

I have a suggestion for a new thing to say when the underworld gets harder (heh). "You feel the ground beneath you start to heat up..."

This is something that's lacking in the Hardmode Underworld. It seems easy compared to the rest of Hardmode (except Red Devil's projectiles which deal A LOT of damage). This would make Underworld very hard and worth coming again. Good idea!

AWESOME! Some of those pre-hardmode enemies should just stop spawning when you get at that point, their replacements are nice.

You might want to change the damage on those swords, or at least make the drop chance like 0.0001%.
EDIT: I read the thread. I have now stopped complaining.

Hey, maybe make an event that happens after you defeat enough enemies down in the Post-Mech Hell. It should rather be interesting to see what would happen when the water boils completely away, the ground no longer being suitable for normal life, and new enemies appearing. Space should have a much more intensified version of it, with Cursed Flames burning you instead of the normal fire.

As for concerns about the emblem farming, aside from the fixes already suggested and actually implemented, shouldn't you have your emblems before fighting any mechs? :p

Edit: Well, I guess this isn't the first time I have responded to a concern from months-years ago >.> :D

Wut about Mecha wall flesh? It be nice add on. Then we can make really Red dragon armor or you prefer the name for it Hell Dragon Armor?

I like it, hell needs some spicing up. Only reasons i ever go there is to unlock hardmode and farm for fire feathers

Back
Top Bottom