NPCs & Enemies Post-Mech Hell Expansion

Nice, you have my support on this one.
Hell definitely needs some insentive to go there after pre-hardmode.

Bat%20Necklae.png

Bat Necklace (Sprite by Balduran! Thank you!)
* Accessory
Taking damage temporarily increases Minion movement speed, damage, and knockback.
Minion damage would need the ability to periodically refresh if this is to work to it's full potential. Of course I'm in favor of such a change.
Forsaken%20Relic.png

Forsaken Relic (Sprite by Balduran! Thank you!)
* Accessory
Increases player Damage and Crits by 7% during invincibility.

Forsaken%20Cross.png

Forsaken Cross (Sprite by Balduran! Thank you!)
* Accessory
Increases length of player invincibility. 7% increased damage and crits while invincible.
Recipe:
Forsaken%20Relic.png
Forsaken Relic
Cross_Necklace.png
Cross Necklace
Pretty awesome ideas, I'd gladly trade my star veil for that.

Minion damage would need the ability to periodically refresh if this is to work to it's full potential. Of course I'm in favor of such a change.
That should have been implemented before 1.2 even came out. I mean come on, Re-Logic, this is kind of a major oversight we have here!
Pretty awesome ideas, I'd gladly trade my star veil for that.
Thanks!

That should have been implemented before 1.2 even came out. I mean come on, Re-Logic, this is kind of a major oversight we have here!
It is a little irritating that the whole thing where you could summon minions with spooky armor and then switch to tiki armor for good damage was so viable.
Yeah, I cannot think of any other items functioning off of your invincibility. Considering I just rush in recklessly it will work wonders for me.

The Demon Slime likes to cosplay as the Hive Mind from Calamity Mod, also, the Wyvern looks like an sword now. AND what is going on with this dude with the t-shirt?
Also, liking the new Demon Wing sprites, very good!
:p
(Jokes aside, what is going on with the pictures?!)

Yeah looks like :red: got... um Poor sprites got ruined/ replaced...
@SzGamer227 everything got ruined somehow... 0_o Or should I be contacting a Mod for you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah looks like :red: got... um Poor sprites got ruined/ replaced...
@SzGamer227 everything got ruined somehow... 0_o Or should I be contacting a Mod for you?
We probably need an admin...
@Loki

(Also, Dragrath, from what I've heard, the mods prefer it if you fully write swearing, as the filter that can be enabled on a per-member basis doesn't block partial swearing.)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Loki

(Also, Dragrath, from what I've heard, the mods prefer it if you fully write swearing, as the filter that can be enabled on a per-member basis doesn't block partial swearing.)
ya dont do swear censoring

Screen Shot 2017-01-27 at 1.54.07 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-01-27 at 1.55.26 AM.png

also I'm saving this picture it's my :red:ing legacy

The images are broken because either the content hosted got removed (Dropbox) or because it was hosted on TO, and since TO now directly links to TCF, it's getting the closest 'valid' image, if that makes sense. This is not a TCF issue, and there is nothing staff members can do to fix it: that's all up to SzGamer227 himself.

@Loki

Yeah looks like sh** got... um Poor sprites got ruined/ replaced...

As Kazzymodus says, there is nothing we can do to repair the images in the Thread. The images appear to be links to Terraria Online, and because that website has been taken down, the pictures posted there have also been removed. It is up to the Thread Creator to maintain the links to the images if they desire, but they have no obligation to update them as Suggestions aren't required to have sprites in them.

It is also true that we ask that you don't self censor swear words @Dragrath . We have a profanity filter that censors swear words for those who do not wish to see them and self censoring defeats the purpose of that. If you're going to swear, it is best to just swear. I've edited your post so it says the word in full.

As Kazzymodus says, there is nothing we can do to repair the images in the Thread. The images appear to be links to Terraria Online, and because that website has been taken down, the pictures posted there have also been removed. It is up to the Thread Creator to maintain the links to the images if they desire, but they have no obligation to update them as Suggestions aren't required to have sprites in them.

It is also true that we ask that you don't self censor swear words @Dragrath . We have a profanity filter that censors swear words for those who do not wish to see them and self censoring defeats the purpose of that. If you're going to swear, it is best to just swear. I've edited your post so it says the word in full.
Sorry about that... I'm used to that by habit from other forums... I've been doing it for so long it is second nature though I only really swear for emphasis/when really surprised...

Back
Top Bottom