NPCs & Enemies Post-Mech Hell Expansion

Not broken, not existant. I forgot that I even had a spoiler for the old sprite, so I ended up just copying the text. :p

Whoops I guess.

But really though,
seal_of_approval.png

Yesss. It always annoys me how the underworld is so neglected in hardmode- that, and the fact that there isn't an endgame fire-themed armor and weapon set.

There should be like a hell dragon, like the wyvern is the dragon of heavens, the Hell Wyvern or something should be the lava variant.

Lava Wyvern
HP: 3000
Attack: 110
Defense: 30

Drops:
Soul of Fight (5-10) - 100%
Flame Wings - 5%

There should be like a hell dragon, like the wyvern is the dragon of heavens, the Hell Wyvern or something should be the lava variant.

Lava Wyvern
HP: 3000
Attack: 110
Defense: 30

Drops:
Soul of Fight (5-10) - 100%
Flame Wings - 5%
That would be rather redundant next to the Dragon...

This is just incredible. Creative, imaginative and awesome. The sprites are nice and clean and all the seperate ideas are well developed and formatted.

Magnifique, as the French would say.

I like this idea, but the fallen angel needs to be a lot more powerful looking and I think a 25% drop chance of a fire feather is a bit too high, the fallen angel would have to be extremely rare for numbers like these

I like this idea, but the fallen angel needs to be a lot more powerful looking and I think a 25% drop chance of a fire feather is a bit too high, the fallen angel would have to be extremely rare for numbers like these
It's supposed to be a miniboss that doesn't show up often. That's why it has that high of a chance. I suggested a Fallen Angel on TO, I wanted it to look like it might be an normal angel that was tricking you, but I think the Hallow does the same message better.

Last edited:
I suggested a Fallen Angel on TO, I wanted it to look like it might be an normal angel that was tricking you, but I think the Hallow does the same message better.
I just needed a few simple sprites to show what the transformation from stage 1 to stage 2 would be like. Wordy words would be too wordy.

I just needed a few simple sprites to show what the transformation from stage 1 to stage 2 would be like. Wordy words would be too wordy.
I actually just now went back to that ancient site to see what I originally said;

"It would highly resemble an angel, except it would have an evil smirk and bloody wings. After 'killing' it, it would go into a second phase where its wings would catch on fire and its face would turn dark with red eyes. At this point it would start moving much faster, with more vicious attacks. As an idea to seperate it from others, I get a lightning vibe from angels, so perhaps it would attack with red lightning bolts."

Also, like it did long ago, Terraria Online's colors still hurt my eyes.

This is awesome, I love everything about it.

I would like to suggest a new possible message that would be shown when the Hardmode Underworld. "The depths of The Underworld has opened up..."
It's suppose to be a reference to Danthe Alighieri's book
"The Divine Comedy" in which hell is described to consist of multiple layers, in which the deeper you go, the worse the sins. Would be a pretty nice reference. And there shouldn't be any copyright issues, considering Alighieri have been dead for 693 years. :p

I would add it, but since nothing it actually opening or getting deeper, I have to decline.

I think the mentions of "Inferno" are plenty reference to The Divine Comedy. ;)

Back
Top Bottom