NPCs & Enemies Post Moon Lord enemies

Owen Healy

Terrarian
Currently there are no post moonlord enemies in Terraria, but then we have a crap load of post moonlord weapons. I know the devs said they're not going to extend the story line,
but what I'm suggesting is that they add enemies upon
defeating the moonlord that simply won't get oneshotted by endgame weapons. These post moonlord enemies would allow people to actually use these weapons strategically instead of spamming them.

Here are a few suggestions as to what they might be

Mega slime - We all know that slimes are the most common
enemy in Terraria so why don't they add a post
game slime. They could also add other variants of
This slime such as fire, ice, corruption/crimson, jungle etc...

Health: 4000
AI type: slime
Damage: 250
Biome: surface
Drops: 50 silver, gel.

Dragon - This concept is rather straight forward, just a giant fire breathing/flying lizard.

Health: 4500
AI type: harpy
Damage: Contact 400 dmg/fire 200 dmg
Biome: surface (rare)
Drops: 5 gold, Dragon scales (used to make Dragon furniture set).

Mutant - This is pretty much a direct upgrade from the basic zombie. It would look like a mashing together of various zombies which would result in multiple arms, legs, heads etc...

Health: 7000
AI type: zombie
Damage: 350
Biome: surface night
Drops: 1 gold, zombie clubber (2% drop chance, 110 dmg, swings slowly with high knockback).

Last edited:
At least for me I have to have end game gear in order to defeat the moonlord. This also applies to the WoF, some people can defeat it with just Molotov cocktails although this leaves them poorly prepared for hardmode, the same applies here. They not only need to prepare for the moonlord but for the aftermath as well.

At least for me I have to have end game gear in order to defeat the moonlord. This also applies to the WoF, some people can defeat it with just Molotov cocktails although this leaves them poorly prepared for hardmode, the same applies here. They not only need to prepare for the moonlord but for the aftermath as well.
:( Think about new players who have never even defeated the WoF or Moon Lord before, they aren't going to prepare themselves for after the WoF or Moon Lord for all they know they are just going to beat him any way they can and go like, oh :red: there's more! Then promptly get destroyed.

Also the harpy AI would be so :red:ing terrible for the forest...the whole POINT of the forest is that crazy shiz doesn't happen there. Stick it up in the Sky biome or something.
Same with the zombie, 7000 and 350 is insane. That's nearly a 4 hit KO, think about in expert mode it would have 700 attack, Jesus Christ! Again. FOREST.IS.PEACEFUL.

Last edited:
400 contact damage :dryadeek:
While it would be nice to have a couple of Post-Moon Lord enemies, I feel that they may be a little pointless unless they dropped something useful.

Back
Top Bottom