PC Post-moonlord lore mod idea

Ok so, let me see if I got this right: The mechanical bosses are the mechanical parts of moonlord made by the mechanic against her will, Skeletron Prime is his skeleton, The Twins are his eyes and The Destroyer his spine (not really sure about this one). Skeletron, Eye and Brain of Cthullu are his normal non mechanic parts yoinked from his body by the dryard tribe. The only thing that the lunatic cultists needed was a mechanical brain. (According to the official lore they released yesterday)

So, here is a pretty crazy suggestion: What if after moonlord you could make a mechanical brain with luminite bars, rotten chunks/Vertebrae, souls of might, sight and fright, wire (because neurons) and maybe some other items given from other bosses (maybe even some other post-moonlord bosses too) and after the fight it dropped an item that when used in the entrance of the dungeon while the cultists are active (not lunatic cultist boss fight) it spawned "Mecha-Moonlord" a REALLY big mechanical boss that has the same attacks that Moonlord but stronger, the true eyes of cthullu would do, periodically, retinizer's or spasmatsim's second form attacks, his forehead laser could inflict a fire-like debuff and some other attacks.

Moonlord would technically (pun unintended) be the final boss of the game and it would expand even more the game, I don't know how this would affect the game's lore, of course I'm not a dev and I don't know how much trouble that would be and yada yada, but it would still be cool, even if someone were to make a mod out of it.

A mechanic (NPC) fight could happen, like: (In the chat thingymagig) You try to use the mechanical brain but nothing happens from the distance you hear someone yelling *the mechanic appears from off screen* (in a dialog box) "Hey you, (player name)!, I'm sorry but I can't let you use that. Do you know what they did to me in there? They forced me to build all those mechanical creatures so that they could destroy the world, I delayed that to the max and now you want to do what they want? I've disabled the usage of every mechanical thing in the region and that includes this brain, to use that you must go through me first!" *fight starts* *you have a debuff called "tech jamming" what disables every mechanical item you could use (automatic guns, wires, statues, lamps, traps, etc.) Making the fight really challenging (its a post-moonlord fight ffs what did you expect?). She an attack where she throws a barrage of wrenches at you like boomerangs. An attack that she summons a little orb that is attached to her, letting her and only her use some other attacks that use mechanical things such as spawning traps that activate after a short period of time, summons minions by placing statues and spawning monsters continually until broken, and some other attacks.* *fight ends with her having 1 hp and every other damage is negated* *dialog box appears* "Fine! I give up! Go on and use that, I don't care anymore, if you want to just use it... I hope you'll do the right thing... ... ... I gotta talk to some "people" before the end of the world" *she is then seen only in proximity of the goblin tinkerer (because well... have you seen their dialogue about each other? What about the painting?)*

Again, I'm not a mod dev and I am really bad at making mods, so if someone could be kind enough to make something like this and waste a lot of time on this, I would be really amazed on what this wonderful comminity can make. (I would be even more happier if this got to a dev's mind and actually got implemented in the base game, but we all know it won't ever happen)

Back
Top Bottom