NPCs & Enemies Post moonlord npcs

What npc should be added post moon lord

• Rocket man (he will sell rockets and rocket fuel so you can go to the moon and mine rare luminite)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Alien (he will sell alien tech)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moon kin (he will sell the thing that summons the moon lord and more boss summons)

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Hacker (you pay him to change your dificulty without ruining your progres)

• Pet trader( you trade in your pets for another random pet)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Soul merchant (she sells the soul keys and all types of souls for a price of corce)

• Total voters

Kingpotato

Terrarian
I have some ideas for post moonlord npcs in the poll below vote for your favorite.

If you have any ideas just post a reply to this tread and i will add your idea to the poll

Last edited:
Being able to buy boss summons post moon lord in vanilla would actually be so useful

Which summons are you actually short on? Post moon lord, getting the makings is basically go out and collect them.
The thing is, given how much money can be made off boss summons, prices would need to be pretty unreasonable -- e.g., the Destroyer is effectively worth over half a platinum... or a little harvesting in the Underground Evil.

Being able to buy boss summons post moon lord in vanilla would actually be so useful
I think buying keys of light and night would be good as well as boss summons but I feel like a lot of bosses are obsolete post moonlord so this could be an early hard mode npc that would only sell summons for the bosses you beat.

Which summons are you actually short on? Post moon lord, getting the makings is basically go out and collect them.
The thing is, given how much money can be made off boss summons, prices would need to be pretty unreasonable -- e.g., the Destroyer is effectively worth over half a platinum... or a little harvesting in the Underground Evil.
Well yes their is that but if you want to do a boss rush this would save time
I think buying keys of light and night would be good as well as boss summons but I feel like a lot of bosses are obsolete post moonlord so this could be an early hard mode npc that would only sell summons for the bosses you beat.
Ok i added that let me know if you want me to change something aboit that idea

Back
Top Bottom