PS4 Post patch - Auto swing items stops swinging randomly

CHAU$$ETTE

Terrarian
Hi, i'm mainly using Butcher's Chainsaw & the Eye of Cthulhu yoyo and sometimes, randomly, the weapons stops showing and i must press the button again, i havent tested if other weapons have the problem but it's annoying

Hi, i'm mainly using Butcher's Chainsaw & the Eye of Cthulhu yoyo and sometimes, randomly, the weapons stops showing and i must press the button again, i havent tested if other weapons have the problem but it's annoying
Hi @CHAU$$ETTE, welcome to the forums. `:)

When the auto-use weapon stops do you think you’ve had it out for more than one minute? Or had it out for just a bit? Either way, I’d recommend sending in this issue to the developers using their preferred bug report form here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

yeah this has been happening to me on xbox one with the last prism so i reported it (yes, i know after one minute the last prism will stop firing the beam, but i have been having this happen sometimes after only two seconds)

yeah this has been happening to me on xbox one with the last prism so i reported it (yes, i know after one minute the last prism will stop firing the beam, but i have been having this happen sometimes after only two seconds)
Thanks for the reply @Jonathon Hills, good to know. And yes, I was wondering if it was the minute timeout that was occurring, but sounds like it’s something different.

Thanks for the reply @Jonathon Hills, good to know. And yes, I was wondering if it was the minute timeout that was occurring, but sounds like it’s something different.

This is also happening with an Orichalcum chainsaw. I count using the audio loop of the saw. It appears very random, sometimes a cycle or 2, sometimes 10 or 20. No repeatable duration I can perceive.

This happens to me on xbox one with the archalis (i use it as a torch when i go spelunking) and most meelee weapons with autoswing. I haven't had the issue with repeaters as yet but it has happened with the clockwork assault rifle.
Also is there a 1 minute cutoff for items? I never experienced it before.

This is also happening with an Orichalcum chainsaw. I count using the audio loop of the saw. It appears very random, sometimes a cycle or 2, sometimes 10 or 20. No repeatable duration I can perceive.
This happens to me on xbox one with the archalis (i use it as a torch when i go spelunking) and most meelee weapons with autoswing. I haven't had the issue with repeaters as yet but it has happened with the clockwork assault rifle.
Also is there a 1 minute cutoff for items? I never experienced it before.
Thanks for adding in your perspectives as well @lasynth and @LT Jackson. If you have a moment I’d encourage you to send in details of this straight to the developers here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

I need to check this out myself, because im a ps4 player and honestly haven't played in a bit since nobody has told me they want to sell/trade a Star Wrath to me.

Well...
THE GLITCH SUCKS I HATE IT MR. PIPEWORKS PLEASE GET RID OF IT!!!!

Though I have noticed that it does it alot when doing the Beater Glitch (EX using the Terrarian with the YoYo bag with the Beater Glitch.)

Back
Top Bottom