Post Plantera Dungeon farming

Papa Frog

Terrarian
As most of us know, after fighting
Plantera, the dungeon introduces even more enemies. They will be stronger and harder to kill than you may expect. Creating an efficient farm is the arguably the best way to resist this harsh new environment. (And you get :red:-tons of good loot) there are many different ways to make a farm. They should all have at least some traps that require wiring and a certain place to sit tight and heal up. You should make it hard for enemies to get in and if they do have a weapon to quickly handle them. (My personal favorite is the “magnet sphere” which is also found in the dungeon)

My farm consists of 2 lava pools on either side of the “base” of my farm. There are some tunnels that go beneath the lava pool to collect the loot that has been dropped. I have 3 chests to store the loot I pickup. There are spear traps and spike ball traps to help damage the enemies even faster. I have a campfire, a heart lantern and a pool of honey for really quick healing. The traps are activated by a 1 second timer and I have a quick route to escape from if it gets too dangerous. I have chlorophyte armor though I highly recommend shroomite armor. I use a terra blade if there are multiple enemies (because it can pierce) and a magnet sphere for the diablos, and other sorcerers that can teleport. The magnet sphere damages them consistently. When any teleporting enemy gets hurt it teleports again. The magnet sphere keeps them constantly teleporting away that they eventually die.

That’s my tip on farming the hard mode dungeon. Let me know if you have any questions/tips.

P.S make sure it’s in a huge, open room with little to no obstacles that will in any way prevent your character from being able to escape or be versatile.

Back
Top Bottom