1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

Discussion in 'PC General Talk' started by Traitor Triangle, Nov 10, 2014.

1. superscrub42

superscrub42 Eye of Cthulhu

I was farming for key molds using an automated farm, apparently my lava was to deep, but when I found that out I was to late...

2. MoonLordDestroyer

MoonLordDestroyer Terrarian

Key Molds are Yellow rarity, meaning they cant be destroyed by lava

tappaja100 likes this.
  3. superscrub42

superscrub42 Eye of Cthulhu

Well, crap. I rage quit thinking it was burnt :(

4. CalvinWinz

CalvinWinz Terrarian

Farmed Duke Fishron 15 times. Every single drop, except for the FLAIRON, which I really preferred. That's nice. I don't want to talk about the time I tried to obtain truffle worms, because I heard three die in succession.

5. SonicKith

SonicKith Terrarian

Starting a mage only playthrough only to find a slime staff 10 minutes later

6. GriffdeBiff

GriffdeBiff The Destroyer

In that case I'd save that character for later if/when you decide to do a summoner playthrough

7. SonicKith

SonicKith Terrarian

Nah I like getting my items legit... Even if it means hours of farming

8. CalvinWinz

CalvinWinz Terrarian

Yarr harr, I have come to report that I have not obtained a SINGLE lucky coin after dozens of pirate maps. That's not excusing the fact that I have TWO COIN GUNS!

9. Endseer

Endseer Terrarian

Another one of mine:
    I found a golden grasshopper, jumped away and fell into a hole with a slime inside it, and the slime jumped over it.

10. Xaracen

Xaracen Terrarian

Howsabout grinding over 6000 Chaos elementals, only to crash the moment i pick up the rod of discord and autosave wasn't quick enough...