Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

Now, this is just for laughs. This can be a little story or just a plain screenshot. My story: So, i was having fun, starting on a new world. 5 minutes later i have a little house and some good starting gear. I thought: ''Let's go mining!". Bad idea. 3 minutes in, and guess what. I panicked because a lot of mobs were attacking me and because of the knoc back of the hits I got I was thrown on a pressure plate, boulder on me, I'm dead. So I thought: "Bad luck, can happen to everybody". I guess I jinxed myself or something. 3 minutes later I'm a bit deeper in the mine. Same thing happens, and I'm like: "WHY? *facepalm*". End story.

I've been playing for over 430 hours now, never building, constantly playing new charecters scince 1.0.1 and i have never seen a single whoopie cushion drop.
I've made countless charecters after 1.2 when they supposidly buffed the drop rate considerably each with their own unique playthrough.
And yet not one has dropped. Not from a devourer, or a giant worm, or a regular worm or a world eater. Not a single solitary one.

I've gotten a uzi pre drop rate buff.
I've gotten key molds.
I've even gotten a KO glove from an imps fireball (Don't ask me how, wish i had a screenshot).

But not one whoopie cushion.

I've even gotten a KO glove from an imps fireball (Don't ask me how, wish i had a screenshot).
i got one from an imps fireball too!
also i HATE THE GOD DAMN NAZAR
one world i got all the things about 20 times and still no nazar another world i got 3 nazars 2 before hardmode and i was barely ever in the dungeon

I have the worst luck. Ive never found a whoopie cushion either. I have the worst luck with drop chances below 60%

I would have to say finding clouds in a jar. I went through ten worlds, hundreds of golden chests, and didn't manage to find a single cloud in ajar. Eventually I couldn't live without it pre-hardmode, and cheated it in... I blame Obama.

I would have to say finding clouds in a jar. I went through ten worlds, hundreds of golden chests, and didn't manage to find a single cloud in ajar. Eventually I couldn't live without it pre-hardmode, and cheated it in... I blame Obama.

OMG, i have like 1009103912039120392 of those, but i already sold them or just trashed

Trying to create a world with the corruption: succeeded at the 6th try
Grinding 4 days for an unlucky charm: i got every possible pumpkin/frost moon weapon, 1 crimson key molder, 1 jungle key molder, 3 ice key molders, 1 hallowed key molder, a whoopie cushion, 2 bat hooks, every possible drop in the dungeon etc... just by trying to get that freaking charm...no success.

Trying to create a world with the corruption: succeeded at the 6th try
Grinding 4 days for an unlucky charm: i got every possible pumpkin/frost moon weapon, 1 crimson key molder, 1 jungle key molder, 3 ice key molders, 1 hallowed key molder, a whoopie cushion, 2 bat hooks, every possible drop in the dungeon etc... just by trying to get that freaking charm...no success.
Unlucky Charm? Unlucky Yarn?

Killed the golem at least 2 dozen times, no Earth Staff yet.
15 Plat coins into a Stake launcher without seeing Unreal
50 Pirate invasions, no Coin Gun
And I don't know how many dolls I've wasted trying to farm the waffle at night

Ive not really had any bad luck, except on console when the update for 1.2 came out and my world turned into the grand canyon and i couldnt open my chests, set my back quite a bit.. in fact, a whole restart. Other then that, not much.

One time I was trying to kill DG, I got him down to 1200 HP but an antlion placed some sand blocks and I landed next to one and died. The next time I tried the Destroyer spawned.
Another time, I had found an explosive trap near the underworld, then my minion kills a voodoo demon offscreen, the doll falls into lava, and then the WoF pulls me into the trap.
Also, getting Mythical multiple times on a summon item before getting Ruthless.

In terms of worldgen, my first proper world has only one tiny living wood tree at the edge of the map, and the entirety of my dungeon was either blue or hell, not a single rusty area.

EDIT: Actually, there was, but it was completely hidden by blue bricks, and the only way to get rusty was to remove the blocks. COME ON!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom